PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Mulligan

Shane
23/11/2002, 5:02 PM
Despite the fact that no one has seemed to noitce - where has good old James Mulligan gone to. Let me tell you ....bloody Bohs.
Despite his superb goal against Shams having just returned from injury was told two weeks ago he has no future at the club. Murphy doesn't want him in his squad, Bohs offer him a better contract! Who's the genius Liam???

Murphy for the love of god go.

patsh
23/11/2002, 6:05 PM
Now, now, don't you be criticisng Liam.
We know you are only a journalist in disguise, taking part in the "Great anti-Liam Murphy Media Conspiracy".
So don't be trying to pass yourself off as a thinking human being who can make his own mind up, when you are really a brainwashed media stooge......:rolleyes:

Shane
23/11/2002, 6:40 PM
when you're finished attempting to be hilarious in some vain effort to take the **** out of someone who has been supporting city before our move to Bishopstown (and yes I do have the programs to prove it), and probably before you had reached acne age, does the fact that a decent player such as Mulligan is leaving and Bohs see fit to sign him let us know about Murphys mental state. If you can tell me that playing Decy Daly who looks like a guy who has just won the lotto and opted for the 'I'll play a few games for a league of Ireland side please' option is a correct decision by the manager or playing George wide right for the Longford game was a correct decision with Colin on the bench and I think we see a pattern here. The guy is no tactical genius.
Fair enough comment I think

Colm
23/11/2002, 7:59 PM
Originally posted by Shane
when you're finished attempting to be hilarious in some vain effort to take the **** out of someone who has been supporting city before our move to Bishopstown I think he was taking the **** out of Liam Murphy.
Where did you hear jimmy was signing for Bohs?

Shane
23/11/2002, 10:27 PM
Buddy of mine knows Greg O'Halloran and that seems to be the scenario. He hasn't been training with the city squad and hasn't travelled to any games. Sorry to see him leave, I thought he was a decent player. Unfortunate with injuries but could have been given a fair crack at the whip.

Neil
24/11/2002, 12:46 AM
I was hoping that Mulligan would 'resign' for City at the end of the season as soon as Gunther was sent packing. What a waste of talent. To think of the trouble Mountfield went to in bringing Mull here....

patsh
24/11/2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Shane
when you're finished attempting to be hilarious in some vain effort to take the **** out of someone who has been supporting city before our move to Bishopstown (and yes I do have the programs to prove it), and probably before you had reached acne age, does the fact that a decent player such as Mulligan is leaving and Bohs see fit to sign him let us know about Murphys mental state. If you can tell me that playing Decy Daly who looks like a guy who has just won the lotto and opted for the 'I'll play a few games for a league of Ireland side please' option is a correct decision by the manager or playing George wide right for the Longford game was a correct decision with Colin on the bench and I think we see a pattern here. The guy is no tactical genius.
Fair enough comment I think
Calm down, lad.
I was only making the point that according to Gunther, criticising him is a media inspired plot.
Theres no need to prove what a great City fan you are.:rolleyes:

Éanna
24/11/2002, 6:54 PM
I was angry enough at the thought of mully getting the boot like this, but to hand a player to a team you´re up against for honours is just downright stupidity. Add to that the fact that murphy has admitted it was a persnality clash :mad:

niamh
25/11/2002, 8:33 AM
Another great step forward...give the league leaders more back up.

fonzi
25/11/2002, 8:45 AM
murphy out.

now.

Éanna
25/11/2002, 9:21 AM
Originally posted by niamh
Another great step forward...give the league leaders more back up.
Ah sure, not to worry cos

To quote Liam Murphy"It was a bitterly disappointing night for us and any remaining hopes we had of winning the title have evaporated now."

:mad: :mad: