PDA

View Full Version : Rate your Christmas/New Year

liam88
08/01/2007, 12:16 AM
So with epiphany it's all over for another year. What would you give your Christmas and new year out of ten?

For me it was one of the best ever.

Got back home from uni for the first time, saw my family, my girlfriend and had a mental party with all my mates in the run up. My gran came round, followed by my brother from Dublin, my gran and grandad and my aunt. Great Mass and had 9for Christmas dinner :) Boxing day nice and relaxing then packed up and headed off to Dublin for an amazing 10 days. Another full house with all the relatives, girlfriends, girlfriends family etc. parties throughout with New Years Eve itself at a massive hotel party! Came back exhausted but v. happy!

10/10 for me while sparing a thought and a prayer for those who had a poor Christmas season for whateverreason.

BohsPartisan
08/01/2007, 8:02 AM
had a mental party .

Is that a party in your head?

Magicme
08/01/2007, 8:06 AM
Mine would have been 8 outta 10 for Christmas day itself but the rest was a bit ****. 15 of us for dinner christmas day & since my mum wasnt very well I did most of the catering which I love to do! Every year that my Granny is still there is precious so I appreciated her being there again this year.

New Years is always a damp squib for me!

BohsPartisan
08/01/2007, 8:10 AM
Was at a Party new years eve where they had Singstar Legends. Had a cold already going up, after a night of singing (screaming jay hawkinsesque of course) I had no voice the next day.

The Stars
08/01/2007, 4:40 PM
Was at a Party new years eve where they had Singstar Legends. Had a cold already going up, after a night of singing (screaming jay hawkinsesque of course) I had no voice the next day.
HAd an auld game of singstar legends on christmas day...what a game.Would be even better if you were having a party though.
Christmas was middling....New years was like any other day.

Conor H
08/01/2007, 4:42 PM
Went ski-ing in Andorra over the break.Sureal-really enjoyed it.

9/10.

SligoBrewer
08/01/2007, 5:20 PM
HAd an auld game of singstar legends on christmas day...what a game.Would be even better if you were having a party though.
Christmas was middling....New years was like any other day.

have it as well at the house...

you are my dick brush will be on the next version stars, trust me!;) :D

Pauro 76
09/01/2007, 12:15 PM
8 out of 10 for me. Was back home in Longford for Christmas, catching up with family and friends. New Year's was special too, rang it in London with Raquel, my Spanish girlfriend, it was a great night. It was all about the company rather than going out on the lash, so it was a lot different for me. New Year's Day, cheese and wine party with the housemates, girlfriend and two of my sisters in London. Cant fault the hols. Taking two points away for having to work a few days inbetween when everyone was off.

Block G Raptor
09/01/2007, 10:55 PM
Christmas 10/10 miss raptor had a nice pressie in my stocking ( a positive pregnancy test) New year -10/10 She misscarried for the second time in 4 months on newyears day

DmanDmythDledge
09/01/2007, 10:58 PM
Christmas was boring as usual, New Year's eve started off good until I came across an absolute wánker of a bouncer

Magicme
10/01/2007, 9:26 AM
Christmas 10/10 miss raptor had a nice pressie in my stocking ( a positive pregnancy test) New year -10/10 She misscarried for the second time in 4 months on newyears day

Gutted for you. xx

Block G Raptor
10/01/2007, 11:07 PM
Gutted for you. xx

Thanx Chicken. was actually up your way the other day. Castleblaney's a nice town

Magicme
11/01/2007, 11:14 AM
Thanx Chicken. was actually up your way the other day. Castleblaney's a nice town

ha ha are u blind stupid and deaf?? What a kip of a place!!!

Block G Raptor
11/01/2007, 11:52 PM
ha ha are u blind stupid and deaf?? What a kip of a place!!!

Yeah Iknow was just trying to think of something nice to say after your kind comments
Actually just drove to the teagasc office in the town to drop offa couple of PC's that a colleague forgot and turned around and drove home
At 63 cent a mile plus day's wages plus overtime quite a profitable trip really

Magicme
12/01/2007, 9:17 AM
God isnt the Civil Service great craic! In fairness to 'blaaayney, its improved marginally over the past few years. Carrick is a better town but **** to go out in and the accent is too close to Dundalk for comfort.

BohsPartisan
12/01/2007, 10:52 AM
God isnt the Civil Service great craic! .

Sure is! :D