PDA

View Full Version : Salthill Devon

A face
06/01/2007, 8:28 PM
Been looking on Salthill Devons website (http://www.salthilldevon.ie)and have to say i'm impressed. They look like they have a really good setup there. Here is an aerial picture (http://www.salthilldevon.ie/images/drom_1.jpg) of their club. It really does look the part.

DotTV
07/01/2007, 2:02 PM
They own a couple of more acres beside that and are planning on putting in two more pitches one of which may be a full-size indoor.

First
08/01/2007, 3:45 PM
Fair paly , looks a wonderful set-up, puts a few Senior sides to shame.

renovater
09/01/2007, 6:42 PM
Wonder Galway football Clubs Can you help me have you came across Michael Buckley a Team Manager for local junior clubs in Galway?

He from the Mervue Area, would have been involved with Renmore also with the collage team Has his own sports company.
I think he give moyne Villa a hand out.
Need to know how you rate him as a manager?
What level he would be best at?

gazza2
10/01/2007, 8:13 AM
Reno he was involved with a few different clubs in training them during the week and getting well paid for it.

He was also manager of the Nuig team for a few seasons i think,Not sure who he is with now

He's not bad in fairness and he works in Great Outdoors in Galway.

sinabhuil
10/01/2007, 8:39 AM
Fair play to Salthill - wonderful facilities. However not to be too sour What have they won in recent years?
Any entrepreneurs out there. There is a huge demand for a sports complex in the North Galway-South Mayo area. I am talking full size all weather pitch, gym, proper swimming pool and tennis courts. Basically all that happens is that in the winter everyone hibernates.

Pedro m
10/01/2007, 9:37 AM
Eircom League Under 21 2007

swinfordfc
10/01/2007, 11:12 AM
Eircom League Under 21 2007

No Eircom League Under 21 2006 Winners :D

Has Vinny Flaherty signed for Ipswich Town yet or did he come on as a sub against Mayo in the Oscar Cup match?

paul_oshea
10/01/2007, 11:22 AM
what do you mean pedro m by your last statement i am confused

galwayhoop
10/01/2007, 3:17 PM
He from the Mervue Area, would have been involved with Renmore also with the collage team Has his own sports company.

Quote:
Collage (From the French: coller, to stick) is regarded as a work of visual arts made from an assemblage of different forms, thus creating a new whole. For example, an artistic collage work may include newspaper clippings, ribbons, bits of colored or hand-made papers, photographs, etc., glued to a solid support or canvas.

definately not the mike buckley i'm thinking of :D

renovater
11/01/2007, 8:14 PM
Reno he was involved with a few different clubs in training them during the week and getting well paid for it.

He was also manager of the Nuig team for a few seasons i think,Not sure who he is with now

He's not bad in fairness and he works in Great Outdoors in Galway.
Thanks Gazza you comfirm what I no, and right you are. I afraid he'il have to wait in the great out doors for another while.

Pedro m
11/01/2007, 11:56 PM
what do you mean pedro m by your last statement i am confused

explained here by swinfordfc

No Eircom League Under 21 2006 Winners

Major Typo!!!:eek:

renovater
13/01/2007, 11:58 AM
I believe it will be known as an u-20 league and will not be allowed to use over age players as first thought!!!

shelbourne1904
13/01/2007, 9:10 PM
Pedro M,
Is that St Francis' from Francis Street in Dublin crest you have on your message.Are you involved with them???

smellyfeet
19/01/2007, 2:14 PM
We "Newtown" are playing Salthill Devon in the FAI Junior Cup last 32.
Game is on in our pitch in Shannon, Just wondering is the Junior team much good.I see on their website that they are a great club and have a great underage setup along with the 21's win Eircom League. Will they have many travelling to support the team.:ball: