PDA

View Full Version : New board & Stuff

Danny
06/06/2001, 9:37 AM
Just a few quick things as i've been away for the last few days. Really like this new site, looks great & it's dead easy to use. We gotta make sure though that everyone from the old board knows about this one & uses it instead so we all dont have to check 2 boards, although as i do nothing in work but surf i dont mind......:p

On the stevo thing , is he definitely gone ?? Is there any other transfer rumours ?? I heard Leon was back in inchicore on thursday. Thats twice in 2 weeks, Could the legend be coming back ???

Ps on a completely different note, anyone interested in watching a cup semi-final after the ireland game, My Team Palmerstown Rangers, play a local derby against Glenville in the Gaels tonight....Cmon Rangers (palmestown)

Tallaghtsaint
06/06/2001, 11:58 AM
he was just trying to get a job for next season.i think he was intereseted in becoming one of our "rocket men".tea? coffee?

RichmondSaint
07/06/2001, 3:12 PM
This new board is better than the old one so we should transfer over. I will put a link to this one on my site if and when we decide
The old Mb is up to its old tricks again today with messages from the middle of last season popping up today. Lets hope this Mb doesnt start doing the same sometime in the future

See you all next season
Billy
www.richmondsaints.com