PDA

View Full Version : Ndo signs for pats.

shero
28/12/2006, 11:52 PM
Read this in todays papers and i can't believe it. Supposedly signed a 3 year contract and turned down the advances of foreign clubs. Knew he was going to leave shels but this was not the club i was expexcting him to sign for.

sligoman
28/12/2006, 11:54 PM
http://www.foot.ie/showthread.php?t=49636

harry crumb
29/12/2006, 1:50 AM
Wish he was a City player.:o

Great signing for Pats.

Last seasons player of the season*:ball: , leaves Shels(the champions) and goes to St. Patricks Athletic???

Only in the EL!

*Pat Fenlan never used him enough

SligoBrewer
29/12/2006, 1:59 AM
Wish he was a City player.:o

Great signing for Pats.

Last seasons player of the season*:ball: , leaves Shels(the champions) and goes to St. Patricks Athletic???

Only in the EL!

*Pat Fenlan never used him enough

in fairness, u'd be mental to stay at shels now..
i get more money than most of the players are gettin :p

sligoman
30/12/2006, 2:28 AM
Good stuff Joey. Chanced your arm selling your self to the bores and the pats fans take you back as a hero even though they were plan b :DIn fairness, ye'd welcome him to your club with open arms too. Quality player.

dcfcsteve
30/12/2006, 2:34 AM
I can only conclude from this decision that he was desperate not to leave Dublin !

Dodge
30/12/2006, 3:28 AM
In fairness none of us know the wages. I know what he asked for about a month ago, and I know that we offered him less than a third of that about a month ago. I presume they've met somewhere in the middle

lofty9
30/12/2006, 9:34 AM
Apparently, he was far beyond Derry's wage structure looking for up to €3kpw to relocate from Dublin or chancing his arm like he did with Bohs. Must've took a cut as Dodge said.

Drumcondra Red
30/12/2006, 10:14 AM
AFAIK he never stopped hanging around with the Pats players, I don't think he ever really fit in off the pitch at Shelbourne, is this fact or still in the rumour phase???

The Sheliban
30/12/2006, 10:20 AM
Always appeared to me to be something of a loner at Shels. Maybe that's in his nature.
Great player - will be sadly missed at Shels. On his day, like McCourt, he is brilliant. When not on his day, also like McCourt, he can be brutal.

Sheridan
30/12/2006, 10:27 AM
Pat's would have the guts of a top four side next year, with a more capable manager.

kdjaC
30/12/2006, 11:37 AM
Pat's would have the guts of a top four side next year, with a more capable manager.

If fit.

Ryan
Rogers Brennan Foley Frost <Maguire Quigley>
Kirby Ndo Foley Mulcahy? Fahey <O Connor Murphy>
O Neill < Quigley 2 Rooney>

Would imagine we never see a fully fit 11 and struggle to get 7th, so my hope for the season is 6th :D

kdjac

higgins
30/12/2006, 4:00 PM
Have either of the three been confirmed by Pats yet ?

Ndo Rogers and O'Neill ?

I know Ndo made it into a few newspapers but so did Nutsy left Shels and signed for Bohs :eek:

kdjaC
31/12/2006, 11:02 AM
Have either of the three been confirmed by Pats yet ?

Ndo Rogers and O'Neill ?

I know Ndo made it into a few newspapers but so did Nutsy left Shels and signed for Bohs :eek:

Ndo confirmed on Pats website.

http://www.stpatsfc.com/news.php?id=1296

CLOSE-SEASON PLAYER MOVEMENTS
St Patrick's Athletic can confirm the following close-season movements of players so far:

IN:
Alan Kirby (Longford Town)
Joseph Ndo (Shelbourne)

NEW CONTRACTS:
Stephen Brennan
John Frost
Anto Murphy
Mark Rooney
Barry Ryan

:D

kdjac

Vitruvian Man
31/12/2006, 4:02 PM
Great player, who would grace any team.
The terms he asked from Bohs were laughable though. Talk about pricing yourself out of the market.

DmanDmythDledge
31/12/2006, 4:08 PM
Excellent signing. Best individual performance I saw last season. Pats look set for a good season.

CollegeTillIDie
31/12/2006, 4:10 PM
Vitruvian man

Bohs are allegedly loaded he was testing the veracity of that statement.:D

Dr.Nightdub
31/12/2006, 5:36 PM
Not quite true CTID - unless he asked Bohs to show him their bank statement, which would be an odd request at the best of times and an utterly bizarre negotiating tactic by Bohs if they complied.

He was merely testing their willingness to part with lots of their loads.

Terry
01/01/2007, 8:14 AM
great signing and I now fancy Pats to do well next season, possible european spot in sight?