PDA

View Full Version : Any pluses????

Gary
17/11/2002, 4:23 PM
Is there anything good to be taken out of last night at all?

The match was so forgettable that im not sure i was even there. I felt that Longford could have killed us in the second half.

No marks to the steward who ignored the monkey noises being made at Avery John and Eric Lavine.

Whats with the Shed eh? hate to say it, but it looks like ol Prendeville had that one correct. It needs immediate action.

Funny in tpub at half time. I was saying to Joe about the MURPHY OUT flag, and this bloke says "ya we triied to burn that alright". We replied "you tried to burn it?", he got hisd drinks and ran. i guess youd have had to been there!! :rolleyes:

Oh and Murphy, he is a legend alright!;)

All in all 1-1 and being outplayed at home to Longford in sub zero conditions, and saturday evening. What a package. Not a good advert anyway!

Colm
17/11/2002, 6:26 PM
Originally posted by GWA
Funny in tpub at half time. I was saying to Joe about the MURPHY OUT flag, and this bloke says "ya we triied to burn that alright". We replied "you tried to burn it?", he got hisd drinks and ran. i guess youd have had to been there!! :rolleyes: ! I wonder was it the same fool who took a lighter out of his pocket and told me if we took out the flag again he'd burn it.

As for the monkey noises, I'd forgotten about the scumbags singing climb back up your fcukin tree at Lavine. Of course they looked stunned when loads of poeple turned around and told them to shut up.

GWA, as for your original question the answer is no. No, there were no pluses whatsoever.:(

Éanna
18/11/2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by COLM
As for the monkey noises, I'd forgotten about the scumbags singing climb back up your fcukin tree at Lavine. Of course they looked stunned when loads of poeple turned around and told them to shut up.
What the hell is happening to the clubs code of conduct? is it even worth the paper it´s written on?!

rolo
18/11/2002, 10:47 AM
i too found those monkey chants particularly disturbing!!
sure i suppose you cant be surprised since they all came from those little scuts who were throwing the coins and bottles... :rolleyes: :mad:

joe
18/11/2002, 9:48 PM
Originally posted by Conor74

Yeah, the Wilton Willow make a good king prawn chow mein...

I hear their duck is also quite tasty :)

Shed End John
19/11/2002, 4:40 PM
Originally posted by Éanna

What the hell is happening to the clubs code of conduct? is it even worth the paper it´s written on?!

No it's not. It's not because:
1. A cowboy outfit like the stewards are the first line of enforcement.
2. A lazy, ignorant bunch of cnuts like the Gardaí Síochána are the second line of enforcement.
3. Too many little s****s get into the games who are only too willing to ignore it; and
4. Not enough of the rest of Citys support give a flying f**k.

Rant Over.

Murphy Out Now!!!