PDA

View Full Version : Echo campaign

Éanna
13/11/2002, 11:15 AM
Seeing as talking all day on the internet isn´t going to do anything, and seeing as roaring at matches has been proved fruitless, I suggest writing to the Echo demanding Liam Murphy´s resignation/sacking as manager.

I don´t like the idea of dragging anyones name thru the press like that, but he has ignored, insulted and exasperated the fans just too much.

Who´s with me on this one?

fosterdollar
13/11/2002, 11:21 AM
you could also keep repeating what Murphy says to his face all the time and p!ss him off so much that he'll just wanna leave

Éanna
13/11/2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Magoo
you could also keep repeating what Murphy says to his face all the time and p!ss him off so much that he'll just wanna leave
to his face? he´d actually have to be somewhere near the fans to do that- he just appears at the dug out, stands still for 90mins and then disappears for a week :rolleyes:

Éanna
13/11/2002, 12:00 PM
sport@eecho.ie is the place to send you letters folks.

Éanna
13/11/2002, 6:43 PM
problem with that is that opinion within an actual group CCISA, Official Supporters Club is often divided on these matters, so they can´t take a firm position. It´s up to individuals in this case i reckon

Gary
13/11/2002, 7:30 PM
Good idea Eanna, Ill get on that in a minute.

As for what you said Conor, i think that if the Echo are bombarded by individuals, they will have to take notice. So get writing feen.

Another thing. I think we should try and use Prendeville on this matter as well. he is forever trying to get back in the good books of City supporters. Ive already emailed him asking him to try and get an official explanation as to why Mulligan was released. I reckon that if enough emails are sent, well maybe he will give it some air time, from either BL or LM!
neil@96fm.ie

its worth a try methinks.

Colm
13/11/2002, 9:45 PM
Yeah, we've got to use all available local media outlets- The Echo, Red fm, 96fm etc.

Another guy it might be worth getting onto is Ken Tobin, he is a City fan after all. ktobin@96fm.ie

ian
14/11/2002, 8:12 AM
I think that it is going to be hard slog to keep the shad open but I think it will be good for the fans to watch a game of football and as for the ccisa . I think that they could look in to that one and see what They come up with. and then say some thing about it but They wood have to get the fans together and talk about it and then take it from there.

patsh
14/11/2002, 9:21 AM
Originally posted by eian
I think that it is going to be hard slog to keep the shad open but I think it will be good for the fans to watch a game of football and as for the ccisa . I think that they could look in to that one and see what They come up with. and then say some thing about it but They wood have to get the fans together and talk about it and then take it from there.
Have you something to say, Liam???;)