PDA

View Full Version : Address for B. Lennox

patsh
12/11/2002, 8:16 PM
Does anyone know of an address where one could write to B. Lennox?

I'd like to write to him, in a calm, reasonable manner and express some of my concerns to him.
I cannot go on feeling so ****ed off and depressed every time I'm confronted with Mr. Murphy's stupidity.
If I'm going to be miserable for the next few years, I want some advance warning, and time to contemplate if I would have an easier life if I became a Cobh Ramblers supporter...

pete
13/11/2002, 10:06 AM
Don't city use the offices at the cross as their official address?

Éanna
13/11/2002, 10:54 AM
I think the club uses the Cross as it´s address- used to be O´Mahony Packaging (:rolleyes: ) but since Lennox took over thats changed. There should be some contact details in the programme. How about a letter campaign to the Echo?

IF anyone is planning on writing letters about this, can we please make sure to keep it clean. There´s no point in insulting people for the sake of it and ruining a valid point.

SÓC
13/11/2002, 2:17 PM
Last week I noticed a little post box on the main gates into the stand with Cork City FC Post Here written on it.

What a progressive club we are we finally have a snailmail address how long until we get a website again?