PDA

View Full Version : Fed up- Enough.

Éanna
12/11/2002, 3:18 PM
Mulligan being released today was just the last straw. I´ve had enough of Liam Murphy and his power trips that are destroying this club. He has to go and he has to go NOW.

WHY?
1. Releasing players because of arguments. So far we´ve had: Tynan, Flanagan, Herrick, O´Flynn, Mulligan, Coughlan.
2. Nearly getting rid of others: Greg, Colin T.
3. Dropping players for no apparent reason: Gaz and about half of the above would qualify for that.
4. Playing Hartigan.
5. Refusing to acknowledge fans.
6. Insulting fans.
7. The continuation of the old boys gang at the club: Murphy, Patsy, Deccie
8. Playing Mulconroy at left full when andrews and lordan on the bench, and gaz in the centre.
9. Dropping Napier and then making him captain-talk about signalling confusion!
10. Substitutions that the mentally infirm would regard as idiotic.
11. Non-existence of any tactics whatsoever.
12. The hoof returns every time we play short guys up front.
13. Standing prostrate on the sidelines, never instructing the players at all.

I could go on for ever- the point is Liam, you´ve had your time. You´ve made some great signings but any idiot can buy a good player if he has the money. You are destroying this club, you are alienating the fans and getting rid of players on an alarmingly consistent basis. Last July Cork City FC was in a stronger position than we have been in probably a decade. We had huge crowds, esxciting players and a new era at the club- you have successfully eroded away at that on a weekly basis and if left in charge, you will destroy this club.
Get out and get out now

Colm
12/11/2002, 3:28 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
Mulligan being released today was just the last straw. I´ve had enough of Liam Murphy and his power trips that are destroying this club. He has to go and he has to go NOW.

WHY?
1. Releasing players because of arguments. So far we´ve had: Tynan, Flanagan, Herrick, O´Flynn, Mulligan, Coughlan.
3. Dropping players for no apparent reason: Gaz and about half of the above would qualify for that.
4. Playing Hartigan.
5. Refusing to acknowledge fans.
6. Insulting fans.
7. The continuation of the old boys gang at the club: Murphy, Patsy, Deccie
8. Playing Mulconroy at left full when andrews and lordan on the bench, and gaz in the centre.
9. Dropping Napier and then making him captain-talk about signalling confusion!
10. Substitutions that the mentally infirm would regard as idiotic.
11. Non-existence of any tactics whatsoever.
12. The hoof returns every time we play short guys up front.

I could go on for ever- the point is Liam, you´ve had your time. You´ve made some great signings but any idiot can buy a good player if he has the money. You are destroying this club, you are alienating the fans and getting rid of players on an alarmingly consistent basis. Last July Cork City FC was in a stronger position than we have been in probably a decade. We had huge crowds, esxciting players and a new era at the club- you have successfully eroded away at that on a weekly basis and if left in charge, you will destroy this club.
Get out and get out now Cant argue with one word of that.

One important thing you forgot to mention Eanna is the fact that he never encourages the players during the game, he just stands there like a cardboard cut-out. He never shows emotion, he had no reaction to Georgies sending off despite the fact that it was right in front of him and was blatantly unfair. He should be roaring instructions to the players but instead he stands there dreaming of which player he will fall-out with next.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB LIAM YOU ARE SENDING US IN THE WRONG DIRECTION, GO WHILE WE STILL HAVE SOME CHANCE OF WINNING THIS LEAGUE, BECAUSE AT THIS RATE WE'LL BE LUCKY TO GET EUROPE

OUT OUT OUT

pete
12/11/2002, 3:30 PM

If they weren't still under contract for this season they would have been released last year. It isn't for want of trying that Murphy hasn't got rid of thos players.

Éanna
12/11/2002, 3:30 PM
Originally posted by COLM
One important thing you forgot to mention Eanna is the fact that he never encourages the players during the game, he just stands there like a cardboard cut-out.
yeah, i just edited my post to put that in- you must have posted just as I was doing it!

9pointdeduction
12/11/2002, 3:41 PM
yeah he´s got to go now. the ***** is ****ing wrecking our club. murphy get out now ya c u n t

dc.
12/11/2002, 4:01 PM
Agree with all of above
OUT OUT OUT :confused:

Éanna
12/11/2002, 4:03 PM
Originally posted by pete
If they weren't still under contract for this season they would have been released last year. It isn't for want of trying that Murphy hasn't got rid of thos players.
Unbelieveably and undeservedly, I´m going to give murphy a bit of credit here. greg was actually out of contract at the end of last season, and murphy offered him a new one. Much as I hate saying anything positive about him, credit has to be given where it´s due. although why a manager would just about force a guy out of a club and then offer him a new contract is beyond me :eek:

foureyes
12/11/2002, 6:35 PM
I can't go to games now because I'm away from home and in a lot of respects its a relief.

Its depressing, the same old **** all the time. I've been going for seven years and since murphy took over the club has been going backwards.

I dont know if I will start going to games again when I come home. I half hope I wont. Id say there are plenty of fans thinking along the same lines as me.

I definitely won't be going next season if gunther is in charge.

Éanna
13/11/2002, 10:41 AM
I´m away too foureyes and I´m glad cos I´d have given myself heart failure roaring at the moron murphy by now. I´ll be back at christmas and I hope he´s gone by then, cos I don´t need the high blood pressure the pr¡ck causes me! I´ll never stop going though

Casegrande
13/11/2002, 2:48 PM
The OLD SCHOOL have to go. Starting with Liam, then Patsy, then Noelle... Might sound controversial but she has too much power, same as Dumb and Dumber - Liam and Patsy

Shed End John
14/11/2002, 4:34 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Cant argue with one word of that.
AT THIS RATE WE'LL BE LUCKY TO GET EUROPE[/SIZE]

OUT OUT OUT

Well put. I reckon though that Europe is well and truly f***ed barring a massive turnaround and FAST, that btw includes winning more than one away game over the course of the season. Rovers and $hels to squeeze us out, Gunther to end up in footballs gutter.

Murphy Out Now!!!

patsh
14/11/2002, 5:56 PM
C'mere lads, what has Noelle done ?:confused:

RedReb
14/11/2002, 10:03 PM
bad form dissin noelle like that me thinks.

thecorner
15/11/2002, 3:06 AM
have to agree with redreb on this one. although murphy is a first class ****er, that cant be noelles fault. other than that everything that was said on the topic is spot on. who would have thought 2weeks ago we could be fifth place by the end of the weekend. there is better managers in the A.U.L.

echo sport echo sport
murphy takes over rylane celtic
a dream headline. sorry to anybody with rylane

Gary
15/11/2002, 2:00 PM
That Raus u mean Id say Scotty :D .

Seriously though, we aint going on no Euro trip this season neither. With the form of the pale cnuts we is screwed.

Pablo
15/11/2002, 2:07 PM
Originally posted by scottyshedender
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GERMAN MUSIC HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP............MURPHY GET OUT OF OUR CLUB NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

Scotty man you've had enough.
time to come home!!!!!!!!!!!

Éanna
15/11/2002, 2:26 PM
Originally posted by Pablo
Scotty man you've had enough.
time to come home!!!!!!!!!!!
Nah, he´s not losing it- he´s reading every real city fans mind!