PDA

View Full Version : U.C.D. Vs Derry & St. Pat's

UCD_4_Life
12/11/2002, 12:14 AM
Two wins in these games will change our season and the league table dramatically. If all goes to plan then come this time friday we'll be in 8th place on 17pts, Drogheda in 9th on 16 and Bray bottom on 12.

The chances of these plans coming to fruition aren't magnificent considering both games are away against very good teams.

I won't be in Derry tomorrow but I'll be at the Pat's game on Friday and I might be still there on Saturday if I miss my train home. :eek:

There'll be cameras at these games I'd bet...

Schumi
12/11/2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by UCD_4_Life

There'll be cameras at these games I'd bet...
We'll have to do our best to be as visible as possible so. The only problem is that they seem to have the cameras in the main stand and seeing as I don't plan on going into the shed, we probably won't be as visible as we could be.

UCD_4_Life
12/11/2002, 9:53 PM
Derry 1-0 U.C.D.

Hughes 77

UCD_4_Life
13/11/2002, 10:31 PM
Apparently we had another on of those games.

You know, we cause problems and get chances before going down by a goal and losing. Everybody then says that we showed spirit and deserved more.

I'm really starting to dislike these games.

Schumi
14/11/2002, 12:01 PM
Couldn't have put it any better, "another one of those games". It was even for the whole game (even if it was $hite!). We didn't look like scoring (a couple of difficult chances but not much more) and neither did they.

I couldn't see the goal as we down the far end of the stand but there semed to be a delay between Clive clearing it and the goal being given and the players seemed pretty pi$$ed off, especially Bazza at the end. I'd like to see it on the highlights.

Did TV3 showed anything on the news on Tuesday?

UCD_4_Life
14/11/2002, 7:42 PM
Originally posted by Schumi

Did TV3 showed anything on the news on Tuesday?

No, they didn't even put the result up.