PDA

View Full Version : Trust 2007 Calendar

akearins
14/12/2006, 9:09 AM
www.thebitored.org

akearins
15/12/2006, 10:03 AM
lads and lassies, just letting you know the calendar will be on sale from today and over weekend & next week in the arcade outside where star records used to be.Cost is €10 a calendar.
Also if anyone has any contacts in shops , pubs etc.. in sligo town or county where we could leave some calendars for sale please let us know.
Any outlet that sells calendars will get a fee per calendar sold on their premises if anyone has any contacts then feel free to contact me @ 0866022982 and I can outline the details.

If anyone can spare an hour or two over chrsitams to help sell the calendars also contatc me at number above or just turn up at the stall in arcade and let us know if you can help.

Remember the more calendars we sell the the more we can help the club for the 2007 season so all help greatly appreciated...

Tir Oilean
15/12/2006, 10:05 AM
Star records is gone....whats Richie doin now?

sligoman
15/12/2006, 9:24 PM
If anyone can spare an hour or two over chrsitams to help sell the calendars also contatc me at number above or just turn up at the stall in arcade and let us know if you can help.I'm sure I'll be able to help out with a couple of hours or so. Will let you know soon...

sligoman
16/12/2006, 5:26 PM
next week in the arcade outside where star records used to be.Went in there specifically to buy a calendar today and couldn't find where ye were selling them?:confused:

Mayo Red
18/12/2006, 6:24 PM
Any plans to sell the calendars on ebay, like last year?

SligoBrewer
18/12/2006, 7:33 PM
we werent in on saturday aas there was noone avaliable to do it.
there'll be someone in from 10 in the morning in the arcade.

btw, the calendar is fab-u-lous! ;)

sligoman
18/12/2006, 9:09 PM
there'll be someone in from 10 in the morning in the arcade.Well some people are only off at weekends!

It'll have to be next weekend now...

SligoBrewer
18/12/2006, 9:45 PM
they'll hopefully be selling them after 6 as well...
btw sligoman,

ur luking quite spectacular in it :D

sligoman
18/12/2006, 9:58 PM
btw sligoman,

ur luking quite spectacular in it :DYeah, I heard:cool:.

sligobhoy67
22/12/2006, 12:13 AM
lads and lassies, just letting you know the calendar will be on sale from today and over weekend & next week in the arcade outside where star records used to be.Cost is €10 a calendar.
Also if anyone has any contacts in shops , pubs etc.. in sligo town or county where we could leave some calendars for sale please let us know.
Any outlet that sells calendars will get a fee per calendar sold on their premises if anyone has any contacts then feel free to contact me @ 0866022982 and I can outline the details.

If anyone can spare an hour or two over chrsitams to help sell the calendars also contatc me at number above or just turn up at the stall in arcade and let us know if you can help.

Remember the more calendars we sell the the more we can help the club for the 2007 season so all help greatly appreciated...

I'm home over the chrimbo and will be doin feck all so can put a few hours in if needed (as long as Sligoman isnt workin the same shift!:p )

sligoman
22/12/2006, 9:43 AM
I'm home over the chrimbo and will be doin feck all so can put a few hours in if needed (as long as Sligoman isnt workin the same shift!:p )The day sligoman and sligobhoy meet, a sight to behold:D

Paraic
22/12/2006, 10:23 AM
The day sligoman and sligobhoy meet, a sight to behold:D

at least it will sort out which one of ye is the bhoy and which is the man :p