PDA

View Full Version : Patsy and Catleview

thecorner
11/11/2002, 12:42 AM
what is goin on here, hes playing with castlview and involved with city. thought that wouldnt be allowed and if its allowed its ******. one team and one team only. anyone that doesnt believe hes pictured in grassroots evening echo playing for them

patsh
11/11/2002, 9:25 AM
Now if he could only convince his boss at City that Castleview is where he should be as well, junior soccer would be just about his level.....

Neil
11/11/2002, 12:40 PM
Patsy is another one of the old old skool. It's only when we get rid of these people can we move to a more professional set-up. There are also lots of other men (and women) involved in CCFC who are set in their ways and are keeping us back...

Pablo
11/11/2002, 3:44 PM
what if City draw Castleview in a cup then?

pete
11/11/2002, 3:50 PM
What does Patsy do with city?

Is he more a coach than assistant manager?

Maybe he just needed to collect the balls after training?

Pablo
11/11/2002, 3:52 PM
or hands out the fags at halftime :)

he's the assistant manager is'nt he?

Colm
11/11/2002, 3:56 PM
Originally posted by Neil
There are also lots of other men (and women) involved in CCFC who are set in their ways and are keeping us back... Too right, we need to get rid of the dead wood in order for our club to move forward. And I'm not only talking about Gunther and Patsy, this last week has shown me that some people think they have more power than they really do. There is way too many of the old school stuck in their old ways who, as Neil said, are holding us back.:mad:

patsh
11/11/2002, 3:59 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Too right, we need to get rid of the dead wood in order for our club to move forward. And I'm not only talking about Gunther and Patsy, this last week has shown me that some people think they have more power than they really do. There is way too many of the old school stuck in their old ways who, as Neil said, are holding us back.:mad:
Not being facetious, Colm, but what happened over the last week which was different to most others ?
Would Noelle be counted as being part of the old school?

Colm
11/11/2002, 4:02 PM
Originally posted by oddboy

Not being facetious, Colm, but what happened over the last week which was different to most others ?
Would Noelle be counted as being part of the old school? There is just a couple of incidents which I would rather not go into here which have p*ssed me off.

patsh
11/11/2002, 4:04 PM
Originally posted by COLM
There is just a couple of incidents which I would rather not go into here which have p*ssed me off.
Fair enough.

Éanna
11/11/2002, 6:03 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Patsy is another one of the old old skool. It's only when we get rid of these people can we move to a more professional set-up. There are also lots of other men (and women) involved in CCFC who are set in their ways and are keeping us back...
I´m beginning to think similarly Neil. I know we´ve been saying this of the playing squad a lot, but most of those players are now gone and there is no huge change. I think most of the changes that are needed at city will have to be behind the scenes. We should be the biggest club in the country and something is holding us back- and it can´t ALL be gunthers fault. Whatever (or whoever) it is has to be sorted out-NOW.