PDA

View Full Version : could someone have a word with woodsie

dalo
08/11/2002, 2:09 PM
and tell him to wake up and start playing some football. the guy was awful in the last two games. to be honest excepting his goalscoring his form has been up and down. as my girlfriend pointed out we have so much potential it's crying out to be realised. (the club that is!!!!!)

also I hope george keeps up the improvment that was evident in his last two games

Neil
09/11/2002, 9:46 AM
He had another shocker last night IMO (in the no.8 jersey for some reason) and at this stage I'd play Warren on the left and put CTOB on the right. At least they'll work for ya...

patsh
09/11/2002, 1:55 PM
Agreed.
He was brutal last night.
I felt compelled a few times to tell he was playing for us now, as he didn't seem to sure. Bringing on Mulconroy would have been a better move, but now that the w*nker who manages the side has given up on the season, what was the point I suppose.

(BTW, Now I know what you look like, dalo !!
Skinhead, wearing a fleece and sitting with a guy with glasses ?)

decky mac
09/11/2002, 4:37 PM
for me billys been a disappointment all season his work rate is non existent and his contribution to the side leaves a lot to be desired but hes gunthers boy so we might as well get used to it tell gunther goes

Dellboy
09/11/2002, 8:13 PM
Agree with ye Woods has been bad the last couple of games dunno why he starts anymore can anyone tell me why doesn't Murphy play Gaz anymore he came on for a bit at the Drogs game and I thought he was excellent also Warren and Colin P have definately earned starts agenst Longford

dalo
11/11/2002, 8:13 AM
Originally posted by oddboy
Agreed.
He was brutal last night.
I felt compelled a few times to tell he was playing for us now, as he didn't seem to sure. Bringing on Mulconroy would have been a better move, but now that the w*nker who manages the side has given up on the season, what was the point I suppose.

(BTW, Now I know what you look like, dalo !!
Skinhead, wearing a fleece and sitting with a guy with glasses ?)

Well spotted!!!!!!!:D

Éanna
11/11/2002, 9:46 AM
Billy had very few good games this season up to when i left, looks like it´s continuing. he´s always hiding when we need him most, especialy away from home.