PDA

View Full Version : Dundalk and the play-offs

London-Irish
08/12/2006, 7:29 PM
I see Dundalk beat Waterford in the play-offs, but Dundalk don't seem to have been promoted. Are the play-offs not valid this year with the restructuring?

gael353
08/12/2006, 8:21 PM
is that London on the moon or something mate? no offence but where have you been. The FAI boss is from waterford so no waterford will not be getting religated as they should have been as the league is restructuring in a ****ed up kinda way. Dundalk will prob not get into this new restructured premier league.

OneRedArmy
08/12/2006, 8:33 PM
Jesus, John Gill will try ANYTHING to get up.......

mcgonigle
08/12/2006, 9:15 PM
Got it in 1 London-Irish, welcome to the "wonderful":confused: world of Irish football

DmanDmythDledge
08/12/2006, 11:50 PM
I see Dundalk beat Waterford in the play-offs, but Dundalk don't seem to have been promoted. Are the play-offs not valid this year with the restructuring?
Firstly no official confirmation of promotion/relegation has been anounced yet. Secondly I guarantee that Waterford will stay up. Confusing isn't it?;)

is that London on the moon or something mate? no offence but where have you been. The FAI boss is from waterford so no waterford will not be getting religated as they should have been as the league is restructuring in a ****ed up kinda way. Dundalk will prob not get into this new restructured premier league.
London-Irish has indeed been on the moon, or severely locked for the past 9 months or whatever its been.

And also Delaney isn't from Waaaaaaaaaaaaterford- he's from tipp.

eamo1
08/12/2006, 11:56 PM
uefa executive too isnt he?if he keeps progressing he might go all the way to the top of uefa and then end up with sepps job at fifa and will prob do a worse job,if thats possible:)

Jerry The Saint
09/12/2006, 12:35 AM
is that London on the moon or something mate? no offence but where have you been.

Don't be rude, I hear that London has a lot of support in the FAI to get one of the new Premier Division franchises. As the only moon-based club among the applicants it scores much better on the Geographical criteria than the likes of UCD or Bray from the overcrowded Dublin market.

CollegeTillIDie
09/12/2006, 6:21 AM
Jerry The Saint

What overcrowded Dublin market? With Shamrock Rovers about to become Culchies there will only be four teams in Dublin soon :D