PDA

View Full Version : Georgia & Albania Trips (Prices)

Daxion
07/11/2002, 5:36 PM
Georgia/Albania – 29 March/2 April 2003

We are offering the following options for trips to the senior games that are scheduled to take place in Tbilisi on Saturday 29 March 2003 and in Tirana on Wednesday 2 April 2003.

Option 1 - To Georgia only (4 nights), Option 2 - To Albania only (2 nights), Option 3 - To both Georgia and Albania (7 nights)

Option 1:

Friday 28 March 2003 - Departing LHR 1515 and arriving Tbilisi, via Istanbul, at 0315 (29 March)

4 nights (including first night) accommodation on sharing twin BB basis at deluxe 5* class, city centre hotel, Transfers to and from airport and stadium. English speaking guide

Tuesday 1 April 2003 – Departing Tbilisi 0600 and arriving LHR , via Istanbul, at 1030

Cost: £559 - Not included: Visa - £35, Match ticket - £20 (estimated), Travel insurance - £10

Option 2:

Tuesday 1 April 2003 - Departing LHR 0700 and arriving Tirana, via Budapest, at 1425

2 nights accommodation on sharing twin BB basis at superior first class, city centre hotel, Transfers to and from airport and stadium, English speaking guide

Thursday 3 April 2003 – Departing Tirana 1510 and arriving LHR , via Budapest, at 2005

Cost: £479 - Not included: Entry Tax $10, Match ticket - £20 (estimated), Travel insurance - £10

Option 3:

Friday 28 March 2003 - Departing LHR 1515 and arriving Tbilisi, via Istanbul, at 0315 (29 March)

4 nights (including first night) accommodation on sharing twin BB basis at 5* deluxe class, city centre hotel, Transfers to and from airport and stadium, English speaking guide

Tuesday 1 April 2003 – Departing Tbilisi 0600 and arriving Tirana, via Istanbul, at 1615

This will involve a six-hour stopover in Istanbul, where arrangements will be made for dayroom accommodation at an airport hotel. This is included in the price, but if not required, a deduction of £40 will apply.

2 nights accommodation on sharing twin BB basis at superior first class, city centre hotel, Transfers to and from airport and stadium

Thursday 3 April 2003 – Depart Tirana 1715 and arrive in Istanbul at 1955

1 night accommodation on sharing twin BB basis at superior first class, city centre hotel, Transfers to and from airport

Friday 4 April 2003 – Depart Istanbul 1345 and arrive LHR at 1555.

Cost: £879 (with day accommodation in Istanbul) or £839 (without day accommodation) - Not included: Georgia Visa - £35, Entry Tax, Tirana, $10, Match tickets - £40 (estimated), Turkey visa - £10, Travel insurance - £20

This is from the RISSC November newsletter, the prices are excellent.
I bet Tracey Travel, 747 Travel and the rest won't even come close to these prices.

pete
07/11/2002, 6:14 PM
what agency is running those trips? are they bonded?

Daxion
08/11/2002, 9:18 AM
Originally posted by pete
what agency is running those trips? are they bonded?

Yes Pete, they are bonded. The name of the company is Benz Travel, in London I believe they are based in Bayswater, and they organised the RISSC club trip to Moscow, very successfully.

pete
08/11/2002, 9:56 AM
Think i'll save my euro & wait for the CCFC eastern european trip (touch wood) next summer.

Besides Albania & Georgia are for wusses ;)

Uzbeckistan is for real men :D

James
08/11/2002, 10:02 AM
and the added bonus of the ccfc eastern europe trip is none of this pansy flying straight there lark

.. all forms of transport are utilised from planes to trainsto 18years old buses to dodgy lithuanian taxi's

i can hardly wait :D

Daxion
08/11/2002, 10:06 AM
Uzbeckistan is for real men :D
Only one problem with that, is Uzbekistan is not part of UEFA and therefore neither Cork City FC or Ireland can play competitive games there.

pete
08/11/2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by DAXION
Only one problem with that, is Uzbekistan is not part of UEFA and therefore neither Cork City FC or Ireland can play competitive games there.

Ah well you know what i meant anyway - pick eastern russian republic of your choice with dodgy local transport.

;)

crc
11/11/2002, 2:36 PM

...pick eastern russian republic of your choice ...
;)

what?
does that mean that we could be described as western British republik of someone's choice??

incidentaly, it'll probably be the mighty Port Talbot Town in Wales who Derry City will have to fear in UEFA Cup next season.

Colm
11/11/2002, 9:51 PM
Originally posted by James
and the added bonus of the ccfc eastern europe trip is none of this pansy flying straight there lark

.. all forms of transport are utilised from planes to trainsto 18years old buses to dodgy lithuanian taxi's
Sounds good to me, just as long as its the champions league and not the poxy inter two-bob cup.

How about Belarus, Bosnia, Moldova, Lebanon, Albania or Bulgaria? Take your pick and say your prayers.:D

Éanna
12/11/2002, 1:30 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Sounds good to me, just as long as its the champions league and not the poxy inter two-bob cup.

How about Belarus, Bosnia, Moldova, Lebanon, Albania or Bulgaria? Take your pick and say your prayers.:D
here we go again :)