PDA

View Full Version : Charity!

Shed End John
07/11/2002, 4:24 PM
-post deleted-

Shed End John you were warned already about posting things like this.

Éanna

fosterdollar
07/11/2002, 4:43 PM
it actually looks funnier when u go look up a post and that's what u see (tee-hee) :D :D :D

Schumi
07/11/2002, 4:52 PM
Originally posted by Shed End John
-post deleted-

Shed End John you were warned already about posting things like this.

Éanna
Can't say I'm surprised, that was in pretty poor taste.

Shed End John
07/11/2002, 4:58 PM
Originally posted by Schumi

Can't say I'm surprised, that was in pretty poor taste.

Ok, I put my hands up, it was. But, don't expect me to make any apologies because I'm guilty of nothing other than giving people a laugh. Besides, I'm not in the habit of apologizing to narrow-minded people. Anyway, I have previously and could post a Hell of alot worse.

Murphy Out Now!!!

dahamsta
07/11/2002, 5:11 PM
Shed End John is banned for a week, since he's been warned several times before.

Shed End John, if you post that kind of crap on Foot.ie once more, you're gone. You won't get a warning, and as soon as I'm done banning you I'll be onto the sysops in the RTC to report your behaviour, and then the RTC administration, to ask /them/ for an apology. Do we understand each other?

Your jokes aren't funny, they're ignorant. Tell them to Noel O'Flynn, we don't want them here.

adam

A face
08/11/2002, 12:37 AM
You know what you are doing lads ..... it is a twisted perverted sence of humour. You tell us of this great thought arousing piece of text/picture/link and then take it away from us.

you can stick your foot in the pool but you cant take a swim,
you can have the punishment but you cant comitt the sin !!
so so very unfair :(

gutted .... i have to know what it was ... now more than ever

PM ... anyone ??

fosterdollar
08/11/2002, 1:33 PM
Originally posted by A face

gutted .... i have to know what it was ... now more than ever

PM ... anyone ??

me too??? :(

Shed End John
14/11/2002, 4:02 PM
Originally posted by Vetinari
You won't get a warning, and as soon as I'm done banning you I'll be onto the sysops in the RTC to report your behaviour, and then the RTC administration, to ask /them/ for an apology. Do we understand each other?
adam

Yeah, we understand each other. Point taken.
However, I would just like to point out that my beloved alma mater has been the Cork Institute of Technology, not the RTC, for the last few years. :)
Yours in sport,
S.E.J.

PS: Murphy Out Now!!!

pete
14/11/2002, 5:08 PM
Originally posted by Shed End John
I would just like to point out that my beloved alma mater has been the Cork Institute of Technology, not the RTC, for the last few years. :)

Whats in a name........RTC, CIT, same difference

:D

dahamsta
14/11/2002, 6:22 PM
However, I would just like to point out that my beloved alma mater has been the Cork Institute of Technology, not the RTC, for the last few years.

Annoyingly, this was pointed out to me by the guy next to me in the office not two minutes after I posted it. However, I lay the blame squarely on the shoulders of the sysops in CIT, who haven't updated the contact information for their IP allocations. Please smack them sharply about the head on my behalf. :)

Oh, and welcome back. Do me a favour and play nice, I don't have time for this stuff, ok?

adam

Shed End John
19/11/2002, 4:29 PM
Originally posted by Vetinari
Please smack them sharply about the head on my behalf. :)

Oh, and welcome back. Do me a favour and play nice, I don't have time for this stuff, ok?

adam [/B]

I most certainly will, if I can ever find them. Like a bunch of ghosts they are, always disappearing. Thanks for welcoming me back, and yes I'll oblige you the favour and play nice.

Murphy Out Now!!!

sadloserkid
04/12/2002, 10:42 AM
I'm not asking for details just wandering what I have to do to get banned?

The Money Man
04/12/2002, 3:57 PM
Originally posted by sadloserkid
I'm not asking for details just wandering what I have to do to get banned?

Try a few things and see!

No, honestly, I don't think I'm likely to wittingly cross the line, but I wouldn't mind knowing what the parameters are anyway.

fosterdollar
04/12/2002, 4:54 PM
tits

fosterdollar
04/12/2002, 4:55 PM
oh sh!t, did i really say that - i thought i just thought it :o