PDA

View Full Version : Question about banning from a specific thread

jebus
06/12/2006, 1:15 PM
I see myself, Lim Til I Die and Osarasun have been banned from posting and even viewing the Galway forum, I assume over the Galway flag thread that is currently in the rubbish. Now whilst I don't agree with any of us being banned from even viewing a particular forum over something so idiotic as schoolground taunting over whose club is bigger, whose sig is better etc. I think myself and Lim Til I Die warranted it a lot more than Osarasun. Given that I feel in some way responsible for Osarasun's banning can I ask whoever it was that banned him to look over his contribution to the Galway flag thread again and honestly tell me that he deserved a banning for that? Cheers

Lim till i die
06/12/2006, 1:22 PM
I see myself, Lim Til I Die and Osarasun have been banned from posting and even viewing the Galway forum, I assume over the Galway flag thread that is currently in the rubbish. Now whilst I don't agree with any of us being banned from even viewing a particular forum over something so idiotic as schoolground taunting over whose club is bigger, whose sig is better etc. I think myself and Lim Til I Die warranted it a lot more than Osarasun. Given that I feel in some way responsible for Osarasun's banning can I ask whoever it was that banned him to look over his contribution to the Galway flag thread again and honestly tell me that he deserved a banning for that? Cheers

I'd also like to add my voice to the free osarusan lobby

Seriously whatever about myself and jebus, he did nothing I can see which would warrant a ban

osarusan
06/12/2006, 1:33 PM
As you might imagine, I agree with the above.

I think whoever made the decision handed out a blanket ban without even reading all the posts.

Here is a link........

http://www.foot.ie/showthread.php?t=48159

dahamsta
06/12/2006, 1:55 PM
I read the thread, I deleted the posts, I banned the users. Osuran's may not have been trolling directly but the "ha ha" comment was about the level of Nelson Muntz.

jebus
06/12/2006, 1:59 PM
But if anything when he said 'ha ha' he was laughing with Conor H over his joke about Limerick FC, are we not allowed laugh at our own clubs on here now when someone says something funny about us?

osarusan
06/12/2006, 2:01 PM
I was laughing at a witty reply from a Galway fan to an original comment from a Limerick fan. In which he mentioned the idea that Limerick shouldnt even be in the league. How can this be considered trolling of any kind?

Ok, I'll grant you that my post wasnt full of insight, but it was surely harmless.

dahamsta
06/12/2006, 6:49 PM
Harmless but dumb. I've lifted the ban, but stay out of the Galway forum unless you've got something constructive to say.

osarusan
07/12/2006, 3:21 PM
Thanks for that, I appreciate it.

Rory H
08/12/2006, 10:46 AM
any chance of lifting my ban from the galway forum too?ive learned my lesson