PDA

View Full Version : Steve O'Flynn

Pablo
05/11/2002, 2:47 PM
He's doing so well with Limerick(top scorer in 1st division) and its a pity he was never given a chance (gunther again?)

Is he on Loan or is it permanent?

Ref
05/11/2002, 2:49 PM
still though thats the first division.

would he good enough to be in a team challenging for the premier league?

Pablo
05/11/2002, 2:50 PM
Originally posted by Ref

would he good enough to be in a team challenging for the premier league?

I dunno about that, i was talking about City like :D

Gary
05/11/2002, 2:52 PM
How many more times does this need to be said????

His move is a one year loan deal.

Pablo
05/11/2002, 2:57 PM
Originally posted by GWA
His move is a one year loan deal.[/SIZE]

How long is that? :D

Chillax

Gary
05/11/2002, 2:59 PM
One season then. Sorry, but that Q has been in 451 at least twice and on this, sillynet and PRC loads of times!

pete
05/11/2002, 3:57 PM
I think he contract will be up either at the end of this season or next April/May (old season finish) so eventhough he on loan he may as well be transferred.

Éanna
06/11/2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by pete
I think he contract will be up either at the end of this season or next April/May (old season finish) so eventhough he on loan he may as well be transferred.
yeah, same as tynan, herrick, kelvin etc etc -he had words with gunther so he´s not gonna play for us while the fool is still in charge

Ruairi
06/11/2002, 11:53 AM
Saw him last night in Queenstown and he looked good. Never stopped running, scored, and he looked extremely pished off when he was subbed.

A good partner for John O'Flynn??

Casegrande
06/11/2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
he´s not gonna play for us while the fool is still in charge
When Rico arrives in January evrytin gona be irey...:cool:

Éanna
06/11/2002, 1:32 PM
Originally posted by Ruairi
Saw him last night in Queenstown and he looked good. Never stopped running, scored, and he looked extremely pished off when he was subbed.
He´s a good player. How many games did he play for city- 5 or 6 I reckon. Saw him once or twice for the U-21´s and once for Lims and he looked very good. If the rumours about Jimmy Mull gettin the boot are true, he´d be handy to have around the place.

shedite
06/11/2002, 1:40 PM
I saw him in Cobh too (funniest match ever), and the guy's a ****ing nutcase. I could definately imagine having a run-in with Gunther. Don't think he's the apologsing type either.

BTW, when Queenstown scored their winner they started chanting "Are you watching John O'Flynn". er, NO!

pete
06/11/2002, 3:22 PM
In fairness Steve O'Flynn didn't exactely set the grass on fire when he played for city - however city were muck at the start of last season so the chances that came his way weren't great.