PDA

View Full Version : Jackass 2

Kildare Lad
01/12/2006, 8:54 PM
Has anyone else seen this film yet?

Absolutely hilarious! For those of you who liked borat, this is in a whole new league of comedy! Funniest thing i have ever seen!

What do yous think of it if yous saw it?

Olander
02/12/2006, 12:51 AM
funniest film i have seen in years btetter than borat in my opionion

pól-dcfc
05/12/2006, 4:09 AM
Seriously hillarious film. Never have I laughed so much in a cinema. Jesus, the girlfriend (who was ****ing herself too) threatened to walk out of the Strand Multiplex on me.

The Valentine was hillarious and the big rubber doorbell face hitter thing was class too. Not to mention the amazing suicide bomber double cross.

Ash
05/12/2006, 11:45 AM
Havent seen it, nor have I seen Jackass 1, but am I the only person
on the planet that dosent see anything funny about Jackass ?

Just a load of tools acting the ****** and laughing at stupid stunts.

A bit like Dirty Sanchez (sp?) and Viva La Bam ... entertainment value = zero imho.

osarusan
05/12/2006, 12:33 PM
Havent seen it, nor have I seen Jackass 1, but am I the only person
on the planet that dosent see anything funny about Jackass ?

Just a load of tools acting the ****** and laughing at stupid stunts.

A bit like Dirty Sanchez (sp?) and Viva La Bam ... entertainment value = zero imho.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

It is neither funny nor clever. A bunch of idiots rolling down steps in a shopping trolley and eventually crashing, and other similar activities, is just not funny.

For the record, have seen neither movie, but some of the tv shows......assuming that movies are in the same vein.

NY Hoop
05/12/2006, 1:31 PM
If you dont think Jackass is funny you need to get a sense of humour.

KOH

Ash
05/12/2006, 1:55 PM
If you dont think Jackass is funny you need to get a sense of humour.
KOH

I think the exact opposite ... if you think Jackass is funny,
then you must be fairly stuck for something to laugh at!

Hulsey
05/12/2006, 3:27 PM
The only funny thing that could happen is if one of those stupid w@nkers actually does themselves harm. A load of gimps is all that lot are.

SaucyJack
05/12/2006, 4:57 PM
I don't mind JackAss in small doses, but unfortunately they seem to have inspired countless people (mainly teenagers it seems) to imitate or out-do their stunts, they're all over Youtube and they generally suck.

Dave drummerboy
05/12/2006, 9:18 PM
Never really liked the show and the first film wasnt great . But jackass 2 is quality laughed my arse off at it . If you havent seen it go its class