PDA

View Full Version : All is not right in the camp

Counting Crow
04/11/2002, 11:10 PM
Did anyone see Renno when he was substituted tonight?
He couldn't believe it at first, and then ran straight to the dressing room without aknowledging Murphy.

Could be troubling brewing there me thinks......watch this space.

The Good Son
05/11/2002, 7:01 AM
Warren did the exact same when substituted.Murphy didn't even make a move from where he was to attempt to shake hands or acknowledge them.

eoinh
05/11/2002, 8:35 AM
shouting and roaring coming from the dressing room after the match as in someone losing the head?:confused:

Ali-G
05/11/2002, 8:38 AM
I spotted Reynolds outside the cross, 2 minutes after the game, all showered and dressed, walking towards the cross.

Éanna
05/11/2002, 10:20 AM
surely not! who could NOT get on with an amiable chap like our Liam :rolleyes:

Pablo
05/11/2002, 2:15 PM
i've heard from a reliable enough source that Mulligan is on his way out...............gunther and him dont even talk by all accounts

Gary
05/11/2002, 2:20 PM
If we lose any players without a reasonable excuse itll just mean that they couldnt put up with the dopr Gunther any longer. He has to go.

Éanna
05/11/2002, 2:23 PM
Originally posted by Pablo
i've heard from a reliable enough source that Mulligan is on his way out...............gunther and him dont even talk by all accounts
oh for the love of.............

NOT AGAIN! Will the stupid ignorant clueless, cardboard cutout, rude and downright obnoxious muppet ever just FÚCK OFF and stop trying to take the club down the swanny with his managerial career.
ENOUGH- brainless substitutions
ENOUGH- clueless "tactics"
ENOUGH- alienating good players.
ENOUGH- ignoring fans.
ENOUGH- GUNTHER.

OUT OUT OUT.
Begone you horrible little man :mad:

Pablo
05/11/2002, 2:30 PM
Originally posted by Éanna

NOT AGAIN! Will the stupid ignorant clueless, cardboard cutout, rude and downright obnoxious muppet ever just FÚCK OFF and stop trying to take the club down the swanny with his managerial career.
ENOUGH- ignoring fans.
ENOUGH- GUNTHER.

OUT OUT OUT.

i know we are doing well, and i was always a guy to say give the man a chance even though ididnt like him, but his tactics are just frustrating.
Warren should not have been up front....Mulligan not even on the bench in a striker crisis?

He is now alienating his players.
enough is enough

pete
05/11/2002, 3:37 PM
Is Mulligan injured?

I'm sure Mulliagn maybe not too pleased to be on the bench this season but i think he has to accept George & John are first choice at the moment.

Its up to Gunther to ensure Mulligan happy to stay & improve his 3rd choice position.

Shed End John
05/11/2002, 3:49 PM
Originally posted by Éanna

ENOUGH- ignoring fans.
ENOUGH- GUNTHER.

OUT OUT OUT.

That just about sums it up.

Murphy Out Now!!!

Counting Crow
05/11/2002, 8:44 PM
Note in last nights programme said that Mulligan was injuired!

I really have to believe this as, despite some of the extraordinary decisions that have been made this season with tactics, substitutions etc even Gunther must appreciate that Jimmy Floyd is worth his place, on the bench at least ...... if fit.

Éanna
06/11/2002, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Counting Crow
even Gunther must appreciate that Jimmy Floyd is worth his place, on the bench at least ...... if fit.
wouldn´t bet on it. some fella on citynet says he has it from a reliable source that mulligan will never play for city again and that reynolds and murphy aren´t seeing eye-to-eye either.

get rid of him before he destroys us :mad:

Neil
06/11/2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Counting Crow
Note in last nights programme said that Mulligan was injuired!

That's boll!x...

SSS
06/11/2002, 6:35 PM
Mulligan picked up a groin injury in the first half of an U21 game a few weeks ago. Don't know whether it was enough to keep him out until now.

Éanna
06/11/2002, 6:41 PM
Originally posted by SSS
Mulligan picked up a groin injury in the first half of an U21 game a few weeks ago.
I know he was injured, but dunno if he still is.