PDA

View Full Version : J Collins for Celtic

robben 11
30/11/2006, 2:18 PM
Whats going on in junior soccer at all... i remember it was only 2 year ago saw the bald man ranting and raving before kick off v celtic, looked like a man with a plan until he started playing.... all he can do is win a header and hes captain mayo team, and joing castlebar celtic after all the hassle that came from him...surely we cant see him in the castle inn or rays drinking with the hoop hardeys not lightly..... hello russel how are things?? 'come on the boro' i can still hear him shouting it.. ha ha ha wonder will he be shouting come on celtic !! cant wait for the debut brilliant..!

irishyop
30/11/2006, 3:03 PM
He will be welcomed into both Rays & Castle Inn by many of the very loving Castlebar Celtic players and fans I am sure. ;)

As the song says "Where is the love"

robben 11
30/11/2006, 3:14 PM
think theres a lot better quality midfielders in the league than j.collins...
cant see how players can be brought in expected to mix well with others who despise him, i know at least 5 in squad who would prefer to see anybody but him join, but supose doesnt matter THE GREY ONE has spoken

Ballina Town
30/11/2006, 6:37 PM
I think you could be a little more respectful to Johan and wish him well.

renovater
30/11/2006, 8:53 PM
I think you could be a little more respectful to Johan and wish him well.
I think your comment is a bit cheap when one considers that you taken nickcy and co from Celtic.
I think snugboro surporters has a right to feel grieve by the lost of one of there generals who played a big part for many years in that club.
And guiled of The Gray one to consider to inducing players from other club /clubs

Shame on him it appears win at all cost.the sooner he goes back to Sligo the better. the truth is he can't because he has burnt his bridges there to!!

robben 11
01/12/2006, 12:33 PM
Thank you renovator, its only natural to feel this way,i know the lads in celtic well and this move by the grey one is not a popular one within the camp. i really feel he has shaken up the league and has interfered with other club's players trying his best to get them on board.. Castlebar Celtic are really turning into a new era long gone are the days of the close knit group of players who slogged in out up in st.Marys every tuesday and thursday night, he has killed the joy of post match night outs those days are gone only for the select few...Get rid of dykes bring back nicksy&ryan

renovater
01/12/2006, 10:19 PM
Thank you renovator, its only natural to feel this way,i know the lads in celtic well and this move by the grey one is not a popular one within the camp. i really feel he has shaken up the league and has interfered with other club's players trying his best to get them on board.. Castlebar Celtic are really turning into a new era long gone are the days of the close knit group of players who slogged in out up in st.Marys every tuesday and thursday night, he has killed the joy of post match night outs those days are gone only for the select few...Get rid of dykes bring back nicksy&ryan
Well I have been a cruzader of the removal of the Gray one from Mayo Football because of bouldness he represents.its his constance of inducing players from clubs from this county and outside of this county THAT I disaprove of.
I want to make it clear I like Celtic as a club and have no problem in giving them suport, bur the behaviour of this man has no place in football.
I have been informed by my good friends in Celtic that they are not happy as to the way he treats players.for ie. he introduce The plumber (collins) with his arm around his shoulder and told the players that this is the new man I have signed, if you are not happy there is the door, some of the younger lads went up to shake his hand. But the old guard looked towards the ground in contemped.
HE IS BETTER TO BE KNOW AS THE KILL JOY OF FOOTBALL( THE GRAY ONE)
FROM THIS DAY FORTH.:mad:

Thunderblaster
02/12/2006, 9:11 PM
What qualities did Dyksie see in JC? Would it not be like Real Madrid signing Vinnie Jones or AC Milan snapping up Julian Dicks?:eek: :D I think it is a bad signing.

swift
03/12/2006, 7:56 PM
I am totally shocked by the whole thing. Dykes amazes me sometimes because he got rid of players that had more skill in their little toes than Collins, never mind football. By the way robben I heard there were a few retirements from Celtic is this true?

pixiehead
03/12/2006, 8:54 PM
I think your comment is a bit cheap when one considers that you taken nickcy and co from Celtic.
I think snugboro surporters has a right to feel grieve by the lost of one of there generals who played a big part for many years in that club.
And guiled of The Gray one to consider to inducing players from other club /clubs

Shame on him it appears win at all cost.the sooner he goes back to Sligo the better. the truth is he can't because he has burnt his bridges there to!!

Hang on a minute!!!!! Your totally in the wrong. Ballina town never TOOK Nix from Celtic. The Celtic committee had other ideas ( as yo can now see). When Nix was not appreicated there he simply went to Ballina town to ply his trade. Nobody took him :cool:

pixiehead
03/12/2006, 8:56 PM
:rolleyes: Ive just been in formed that Mr Collins is a regular reader of these pages so you have all been warned!!!! :p

pixiehead
03/12/2006, 8:59 PM

Some say ROBBEN 11 is a hoop!!:p Am i right?? Go on tell us who you are?? Colm Hynes?? Noel Coll?? Give us a clue HEE HEE LOL :D

robben 11
04/12/2006, 11:22 AM
well you would be tiny bit right i am a former hoop applying my trade elsewhere....!

robben 11
04/12/2006, 11:40 AM
I am totally shocked by the whole thing. Dykes amazes me sometimes because he got rid of players that had more skill in their little toes than Collins, never mind football. By the way robben I heard there were a few retirements from Celtic is this true?

few retirements!!! i tell you itl be a big scramble for singings before the superleague 2007 season gets underway... the celtic old heads not only have had enough there prepared to play elsewhere till the grey one has banished from mayo league ( sooner rather than later ) look at players who have been overlooked or left for other clubs because of him...and its celtic who have a small squad could use these players now, only for dykes incapable relations with players

Keith Bourke ( narky )
Baz Mcgloughlin ( joining ballina ) youth all his life at celtic
Sean Walsh ( now at ballyheane )
J.Carr ( now at ballyheane)
Scotty ( comming home at xmas dykes pushed him out where now?? )
D.Reilley ( another man wasnt keen on dykes way)
A.Reilly ( mayo u21 keeper 3/4 years hated the sight of dykes)
P.Maye ( castlebar town)

8 players which would form a pretty good side.....

irishyop
04/12/2006, 12:55 PM
few retirements!!! i tell you itl be a big scramble for singings before the superleague 2007 season gets underway... the celtic old heads not only have had enough there prepared to play elsewhere till the grey one has banished from mayo league ( sooner rather than later ) look at players who have been overlooked or left for other clubs because of him...and its celtic who have a small squad could use these players now, only for dykes incapable relations with players

Keith Bourke ( narky )
Baz Mcgloughlin ( joining ballina ) youth all his life at celtic
Sean Walsh ( now at ballyheane )
J.Carr ( now at ballyheane)
Scotty ( comming home at xmas dykes pushed him out where now?? )
D.Reilley ( another man wasnt keen on dykes way)
A.Reilly ( mayo u21 keeper 3/4 years hated the sight of dykes)
P.Maye ( castlebar town)

8 players which would form a pretty good side.....

Robben, are you sure about Baz? Was rumoured alright he was going to head up there with Nix but not sure if it was followed through.
A Reilly is due back this year, no word of him heading else where.
Was Paul Maye not gone a good few years ago?

Thunderblaster
04/12/2006, 5:25 PM
Hang on a minute!!!!! Your totally in the wrong. Ballina town never TOOK Nix from Celtic. The Celtic committee had other ideas ( as yo can now see). When Nix was not appreicated there he simply went to Ballina town to ply his trade. Nobody took him :cool:

Nixie resigned in March 2005. Joined Ballina Town some months later.

renovater
04/12/2006, 5:54 PM
:rolleyes: Ive just been in formed that Mr Collins is a regular reader of these pages so you have all been warned!!!! :p
Well I don't think Mr Collins has any thing to fear or does the poeple that post on this site.
Mind you I rather Mr Collins come on this site and deny anything that has been written that is untrue. So far anything said is right. However if you want to be his spokesman feel free.
Anything I have written has all ready been comfirmed before I write it.:ball:

renovater
04/12/2006, 6:00 PM
Well thats your opinion if you consider him A Celtic cast off or reject. Its my opinion he left Celtic because he was offered a better deal at Ballina.Which is ok, by Ballina one would have thought.:ball:

Fair Play
04/12/2006, 8:38 PM
Just a general comment in relation to posts on this site. Some of the remarks and comments about individuals are grossly unfair, and uncalled for. Indeed some of the comments are nothing short of disgraceful when people are named. Just a simple question to those that make disparaging remarks about others - "How would you personally feel if your name was posted on this site, and commented upon on a public forum in a critical or a derogatory manner?" I doubt very much if you would like it. If you have to say something about an individual, let it be a positive comment in relation to football.

Closed Account
04/12/2006, 10:17 PM
Just a general comment in relation to posts on this site. Some of the remarks and comments about individuals are grossly unfair, and uncalled for. Indeed some of the comments are nothing short of disgraceful when people are named. Just a simple question to those that make disparaging remarks about others - "How would you personally feel if your name was posted on this site, and commented upon on a public forum in a critical or a derogatory manner?" I doubt very much if you would like it. If you have to say something about an individual, let it be a positive comment in relation to football.

Hear hear. If you've nothing nice to say....

Cannon Balls
04/12/2006, 10:40 PM

Interesting comment, Dykes was installed as manager with celtic when nix took the town job, and when you said nix and co, whats that meant to mean? his right hand man is an ex Ballina Town player!

the grape vine
05/12/2006, 9:36 AM
i think it a terrible signing,not only is he not good enough, but from what i'am hearin it is causing a lot of unrest in the camp(with the REAL celtic lads).i also hear that a few could be going back to the GAA next year!!!

pixiehead
05/12/2006, 11:41 AM
Well thats your opinion if you consider him A Celtic cast off or reject. Its my opinion he left Celtic because he was offered a better deal at Ballina.Which is ok, by Ballina one would have thought.:ball:

I accept your opinion. but its not my opinion its fact. I happen to know Mr Nixie very Well and thats the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God:D

pixiehead
05/12/2006, 11:47 AM
Interesting comment, Dykes was installed as manager with celtic when nix took the town job, and when you said nix and co, whats that meant to mean? his right hand man is an ex Ballina Town player!

I think Reno thinks Nixie Brought Steve Quinn with him because Quinn played and managed celtic. But ya Cannon Balls you are 100% right. Quinn Played for Ballina For a couple of seasons before Nix came on board so i dont get what reno means " CO "???? Answer the charges reno :D

pixiehead
05/12/2006, 12:07 PM
This forum Started out as a collins thing but its turning into a mayo forum so can we all get back to business in the mayo forum:( :confused:

robben 11
05/12/2006, 12:23 PM
Robben, are you sure about Baz? Was rumoured alright he was going to head up there with Nix but not sure if it was followed through.
A Reilly is due back this year, no word of him heading else where.
Was Paul Maye not gone a good few years ago?

a. reilly is not comming home for a couple of years...but james scott is home at xmas what a signing he would be and no way he'l play under dykes after he didnt even put him on the bench against the boro last season...... stupid stupid decision players of that class cant be treated as such.. id say nixcy will have scotty signed up as they have good relationship.
as for players playing GAA its true s.reillly is considering a lash at mitchles next season along with r.gibbons and mabye a few young guns so i hear... well wait and see

robben 11
05/12/2006, 12:27 PM

well i agree with you fair play it wouldnt be nice at all. its hard to take it all in at times tho....

pixiehead
06/12/2006, 2:51 PM
a. reilly is not comming home for a couple of years...but james scott is home at xmas what a signing he would be and no way he'l play under dykes after he didnt even put him on the bench against the boro last season...... stupid stupid decision players of that class cant be treated as such.. id say nixcy will have scotty signed up as they have good relationship.
as for players playing GAA its true s.reillly is considering a lash at mitchles next season along with r.gibbons and mabye a few young guns so i hear... well wait and see

I dont believe for a minute that your a former hoop playing somewhere else. You know too much about Celtic. :D I think your a young lad and your on the B team..... Am i getting warmer HEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEE:p

robben 11
06/12/2006, 4:43 PM
I dont believe for a minute that your a former hoop playing somewhere else. You know too much about Celtic. :D I think your a young lad and your on the B team..... Am i getting warmer HEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEE:p

Yea quinner your right...

renovater
07/12/2006, 9:20 PM
Interesting comment, Dykes was installed as manager with celtic when nix took the town job, and when you said nix and co, whats that meant to mean? his right hand man is an ex Ballina Town player! HIS RIGHT HAND MAN IS A CELTIC PLAYER OF OLD STOCKY BLOKE, yOUNG MORAHAN

renovater
07/12/2006, 9:25 PM
i think it a terrible signing,not only is he not good enough, but from what i'am hearin it is causing a lot of unrest in the camp(with the REAL celtic lads).i also hear that a few could be going back to the GAA next year!!!
I THINK IT ABOUT TIME THAT EL' DUCE AND HIS CASTAPO STEP IN AND DECLARED ENOUGH IS EGHOUGH.BUT THERE IS CELTIC ALL OVER THEM TOO
SO IT WILL BE CARRY ON LIKE THE FILMS.

renovater
07/12/2006, 9:28 PM
I think Reno thinks Nixie Brought Steve Quinn with him because Quinn played and managed celtic. But ya Cannon Balls you are 100% right. Quinn Played for Ballina For a couple of seasons before Nix came on board so i dont get what reno means " CO "???? Answer the charges reno :D

Lads I think you are jumping to conclusions I never mention young Quinn:)

renovater
07/12/2006, 9:41 PM
this thread is about airing one views on collins going to Celtic and the way it has happened. there no doubt in by mined that if you are a Celtic suporter or not that the way kiljoy The gray one behaviour is unexceptable to all concerned.
nixcy is only mention in passing he entiled to play or manage as he feels fit as long he does things right. The same can not be said of The Gray One.
there many poeple out there who mix views in the manner the Gray One carries out his dutys as a Celtic Man-ager but at the end of the day he will become a cropper when so many poeple are dischanted with him.
It is also sad to hear a long serving member has or about to step down due to uncertainlys with in Celtic that being there secretary who I most admirer Noel Coll.one can only think Why?:ball:

Closed Account
07/12/2006, 10:16 PM
Is it intentional Renovater? Are you trying to hide your oft mentioned identity by posting in some imbecilic repertoire? If it is, i'm sorry but nobody will figure out who you are by speaking in a common language like English. Those red lines that appear under your words as you type, they are a spell checker. Use it. It won't work all the time, it does require a little common sense. But practice, please. I'll admit I don't know as much about politics involved in the Mayo Soccer scene as some other people here, which is why I prefer to read rather than write, but even reading it is becoming a chore. I actually don't mind your opinions, everyone is entitled to them, but trying to make sense of them is giving me a headache. If it is dyslexia or some other learning disability, i apologise and applaud your effort. And i hope this isn't being anally retentive or anything but it has been over a year.

pixiehead
08/12/2006, 4:45 PM
HIS RIGHT HAND MAN IS A CELTIC PLAYER OF OLD STOCKY BLOKE, yOUNG MORAHAN

Now you really have me in a twist :confused: . Ok, Hold on .... are you on about IVAN MOHAN (note proper spelling) or ............ LAR MORAHAN ( note proper spelling) and if its either on e of these then i can guarentee you Nix did not bring any of these to Ballina. So can you please put this to bed for once or admit that you are a very confused man :eek:

galactico
08/12/2006, 8:06 PM
ha ha renovator hiding his identity behind bad grammar......you have nothing good to say about celtic or the mafl...and before you go on yes im a celtic man through and through and glad that we have gav as boss, im also pleased with collins joining ,is he that bad a player in your eyes or are you that sad that you have to try and assasinate the guys (johan and gavin) characters ..not one good word comes out of you ..sad sad pathetic person..i will probably get in trouble for this but its worth having a go at mayos answer to RONALD MCDONALD:mad:

the 12 th man
08/12/2006, 10:03 PM
Thread going nowhere fast.