PDA

View Full Version : Panic....

patsh
30/10/2002, 6:38 PM
Jesus, lads is the game on Friday night all ticket????:eek:
Please, PLEASE tell me it's not, or if it is, that there are still tickets available.....:eek:

Colm
30/10/2002, 6:59 PM
Im pretty sure its not all ticket. I doubt if it will be a sell-out, be lucky to get 6k and thats only if the weather is good.

patsh
30/10/2002, 6:59 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Im pretty sure its not all ticket. I doubt if it will be a sell-out, be lucky to get 6k and thats only if the weather is good.
Thanks, Colm

Éanna
31/10/2002, 10:18 AM
FAI website said it was a sell-out, but i reckon thats just hyping it up. Hopefully we´ll get a good crowd anyway.

Gary
31/10/2002, 1:00 PM
Im not even sure tickets are on sale for it. Ill take a look in a minute. If anyone need one, ring me asap.

Éanna
31/10/2002, 1:27 PM
Originally posted by GWA
Ill take a look in a minute. If anyone need one, ring me asap.

oooooh look at me- i'm important! go on away ya wannabe tout ya :p ;)

pete
31/10/2002, 3:43 PM
from what i briefly saw on the weather forecast this morning looked like the whole of Munster would be covered by rain clouds tomorrow.

Colm
31/10/2002, 10:17 PM
from todays echo

the match is not all ticket but fans are advised to come early to avoid congestion at the turnstiles

Gary
01/11/2002, 11:22 AM
Thats the one area I see the Lennox "era" being silly. There will be congestion outside tonight. Why they done away with the garden sheds outside is beyond me.

Colm
01/11/2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
Is buying the ticket an hour beforehand and turning around and getting straight back into the Horseshoe until kick off allowed That would seem like the logical and most convienient thing to do but they probably wont have any tickets printed up and will only be accepting money at the turnstiles.

Éanna
04/11/2002, 9:40 AM
Originally posted by GWA
Thats the one area I see the Lennox "era" being silly. There will be congestion outside tonight. Why they done away with the garden sheds outside is beyond me.
Cos all that happened when the sheds were there was 1 queue for buying the tickets and another for going in. this way there´s only 1 queue, even if it is a bit longer.