PDA

View Full Version : e-bay style cork city item for sale

James
30/10/2002, 5:15 PM
ok before i go auctioning this off on ebay i'll give the good folk here the chance to bid on this rare and unique item

In perfect condition, fresh from bray and the first cork city win this season.. i'm selling the wagon wheel (a jammy one) i got from the rocket man at the match

So what bids have i on probably the only wagon wheel 'alive' that has seen cork city win away from home this season

anyone ???
:)

Éanna
30/10/2002, 5:17 PM
pint of murphy´s!

pete
30/10/2002, 5:20 PM
Originally posted by James
In perfect condition, fresh from bray and the first cork city win this season.. i'm selling the wagon wheel (a jammy one) i got from the rocket man at the match

How "fresh" is that wagonwheel? Were you able to protect it from the elements?

If its undamaged i'll give you 5c.

Colm
30/10/2002, 5:22 PM
Ill give ya 10c if ya throw in the coffee cup!:)

James
30/10/2002, 5:22 PM
yeah twas kept in perfect condition ..
i just dug it out of my fleece a few mins ago :)
not a bit squashed honest

Éanna
30/10/2002, 5:31 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
Get onto those 3 gardai who alway stand near the burger van. They'd get into a bidding frenzy for a Wagon Wheel.
leaving the world unprotected and giving me every opportunity in my bid to seize power HA HA..........................ooops, wrong thread :eek: :)

Peadar
30/10/2002, 5:50 PM
Originally posted by James
So what bids have i on probably the only wagon wheel 'alive' that has seen cork city win away from home this season

I've just spoken to Rocket Man and he's got loads of Wagon Wheels which remained unsold but did infact see Cork City FC win away from home this season. He is willing to sell them for their regular price to City fans when they next visit Dublin.
He went on to say that some of the Wagon Wheels had seen City win in Dublin last season and the season before, and the season before, and the season before...

James
30/10/2002, 5:58 PM
you're some ****** t-boy

Éanna
31/10/2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Peadar
I've just spoken to Rocket Man
heard he´s well in with you Bohs fans alright :p

James
31/10/2002, 12:23 PM
ok the biddding is now closed
i have received an undisclosed bid from someone and the item is now sold