PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Kenny

barney
23/11/2006, 12:19 AM
Lads, anyone know for definite if he's going to be in charge of Derry for the final?

Gerrit
23/11/2006, 3:58 AM
Didn't Dunfermline forbid him? The Northern Irish paper I read anyway literarly stated the Derry vs Cork game was his last day at the club (they even stated 'last day' instead of 'last game').

passinginterest
23/11/2006, 9:30 AM
I think it's widely accepted now that Kenny will attend the game but not in any official capacity. Dunfermline have a game the day before so no way he could be involved in preperation of team etc... Plus Derry fans wouldn't want it, as has been made clear in previous threads.

Ronnie
23/11/2006, 10:47 AM
Some remarkable insights from Kenny - SPL is a higher standard than EL. Gosh I never knew that Celtic and Rangers were better than Shels or Derry or that Longford and UCD aren't as good as Aberdeen and Hibs!

pete
23/11/2006, 11:40 AM
Kenny won't take charge for final. I think they said his assistant would take over but he got sent off in last league game so could be suspended. I don't think non-playing staff serve automatic suspension in next game for red cards like players so he might be ok.

wws
23/11/2006, 11:45 AM
Traitor Kenny

He's Destroyed Derrys Chances Of Further Silverware Now This

Feck Off To Scotland Kenny

Ure Not Wanted Here

U Can Watch The Saints On Telly In The Uefa Cup

Despicable!

bambi
23/11/2006, 12:04 PM
Stuey Byrne, welcome to the forum!!!!