PDA

View Full Version : EL Weekly Goal of the Season.

joeSoap
21/11/2006, 12:21 PM
I voted for Kirby to win with Crowe second and Deery for the one against Shels third.

Anyone else see it??

A face
21/11/2006, 12:32 PM
Yeah, either Kirbys or Billly Woods without a doubt.

It though there were alot better goals this season to be honest and only six to choose from is poor.

What is the email address anyway lads?
Does anyone have the goals online so we can see them again?

pete
21/11/2006, 12:41 PM
Kirbys was good but Bohs defence is so poor can not vote for.
Crowes was great but was UCD & i believe game already won i.e. easier to do without pressure.

I will probably vote for Deerys v Shels as a big game & he did win (others would say gifted) the ball too. Deerys v Waterford was cracker too but i prefer precision instead of power.

hoops1
21/11/2006, 1:43 PM
I have been a big critic of Longfords style of play but that was beautiful
football. Kirby for me followed by Deery v Waterford

Blue Man
21/11/2006, 2:43 PM
cant believe keith fahys free kick vs drogs wasnt in it.although i voted for alan kirby

JC_GUFC
21/11/2006, 4:02 PM
Of the ones nominated I'd go for Deery v Shels but my favourite goal of the season was Adam Hughes v Drogheda after Kuduzovic's skill, which was totally overlooked by the TV3 analysts!

Jerry The Saint
21/11/2006, 4:35 PM
I have been a big critic of Longfords style of play but that was beautiful
football. Kirby for me followed by Deery v Waterford

Just like watching Brazil - even down to the kit! The true mark of how far Bohs have fallen, making Longford look like a team that plays beautiful football :eek:

declan hide
21/11/2006, 5:52 PM
someone posted up a link to a zip file with all the goals of the season from last season...anyone gonna do the same for this season? :ball:

hoops1
21/11/2006, 5:55 PM
Just like watching Brazil - even down to the kit! The true mark of how far Bohs have fallen, making Longford look like a team that plays beautiful football :eek:

:D
Credit to them though Bohs have been rubbish all season and no one else
scored a goal that good

Sniffer
22/11/2006, 3:08 PM
Who knows what the 'esteemed' judges are looking for. Of the team goals, Longford's was better than Cork's. Deery robbed the ball, set himself up and produced a precise finish in a matter of seconds, against Shels. For me the poise and precision of this piece of individual brilliance outshines the others.

Leeza
22/11/2006, 4:21 PM
Know where I can get to see them online?

dfx-
22/11/2006, 4:25 PM
Goal of the Season: Joseph Ndo against UCD

EL Weekly goal competition: Some good long shot, most likely.

DmanDmythDledge
22/11/2006, 7:07 PM
Goal of the Season: Joseph Ndo against UCD
Ye that was a brilliant goal alright. I think the 'experts' didn't pick the best six goals.

joeSoap
04/12/2006, 1:11 PM
Anyone know who won this??

BohsFans
04/12/2006, 1:13 PM
Anyone know who won this??

Deery vs. Shels