PDA

View Full Version : Rovers flag

nismo
20/11/2006, 4:49 PM
on another note who were the scumbags that set the rovers flag on fire?

don ramo
20/11/2006, 4:56 PM
where in the ground was that i know they had a flag on the south stand where the seats were, but when the rams fans went into that section the flag was taken away, dont recall seeing any flags being destroyed.:confused:

nismo
20/11/2006, 5:05 PM
from wat i was told by a rovers fella it was hanging on the fence,i dunno if its true but i heard it was set alight outside the ground but that may be pure rubbish as usual with these storys. for all we no it could of been a rovers fan himself who took it to bring home!

rambler14
20/11/2006, 8:02 PM
From what I heard it was set on fire in Top of the Hill and left to burn, and apparently they did it themselves.

depor
20/11/2006, 10:21 PM
From what I heard it was set on fire in Top of the Hill and left to burn, and apparently they did it themselves.#

ah i was wondering what that fire was.after the match i drove down to top-of-the hill to go to the shop and when i parked up there was a fire on top of one of the street bins. there was cobh people standing nearby but i dont know who done it as the fire was nearly out by then. they mightnt have done it as they are always standing there and there were rovers fans coming out of JD's shouting at them.

Don ramo was there with me aswell.

don ramo
20/11/2006, 11:41 PM
yes i was depor, id say they set it alight themselves, sure they like p***ing away money, do they actually care for there club at all it just seems to be violence every turn, the one thing i cant understand is the fact the fans own the club , they payed to help out the club youd think that much passion at a club would promote a better resposability towards the behaviour of there fans, but i suppose only they can explain there actions :confused:

Irish Fan
21/11/2006, 9:14 AM
I was at the pub myself it was the young lads from Cobh that burnt it so get off your high horse people.

WeAreRovers
21/11/2006, 10:13 AM
yes i was depor, id say they set it alight themselves, sure they like p***ing away money, do they actually care for there club at all it just seems to be violence every turn, the one thing i cant understand is the fact the fans own the club , they payed to help out the club youd think that much passion at a club would promote a better resposability towards the behaviour of there fans, but i suppose only they can explain there actions :confused:

There's been a mountain of rubbish on here since Saturday. I'm not going to waste my time refuting all the nonsense but I will highlight this post as a prime example of it. :rolleyes:

KOH

don ramo
21/11/2006, 10:23 AM
what so the fans dont care about the club, and ye didint pay to help out the club, so you couldnt give a **** about the club what kind of fans are ye, fair enough if some cobh fellas burnt it, i can admit if im wrong, but you still cant defend your supproters whatever about young lads which the lads next to flag were, morons, ye had full grown adults acting like maniacs from the football factory, when ye scored the equaliser it wa just sad theres allways a bit of winding up thats what makes football, but to actually invade the pitch run over to the home support and intice them onto the pithch was mindless, ye didnt get a reputation like that for one our two slaps on the wrist, it is the minority but its yer club, they affect the club financially and damage the reputation of the club and this is not ****

depor
21/11/2006, 11:39 PM
i dont know who burnt it and i dont care who burnt it. i was just saying that i saw it.