PDA

View Full Version : A Call to arms - FAO all cork people

Troy.McClure
26/10/2002, 3:02 PM
There's a poll for the best young prospect on eleven-a-side.com (www.eleven-a-side.com) and J'OF is only in joint 2nd with Ciaran Martyn behind $hels' Wes Houlan.

Something must be done about this! :eek:

James
26/10/2002, 3:09 PM
nice one troy.. just split and stuck da thread so its more visable
:)

Éanna
27/10/2002, 3:05 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
Some of us are fortunate enough to be from Kerry, the spiritual home of the Munster Republic...

None of your bog-warrior rubbish here :eek: ;)

BTW, O´Flynn now 2nd behind wes houlihan.

Éanna
27/10/2002, 3:41 PM
You have more of it than us!
:p

fonzi
28/10/2002, 8:19 AM
horaaaaaaaaaay!
jofy top!

Éanna
28/10/2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by fonzi
jofy
that word is banned from here i thought :eek:

anyhoo, o´flynn is now 2% ahead of $h€l$ W€$ Houlihan:)

James
28/10/2002, 5:03 PM
hey conor dont be dissin west cork boy or there'll be ramifications (sp!) :)

fonzi
29/10/2002, 8:08 AM
banned?

Schumi
29/10/2002, 9:33 AM
Originally posted by Troy.McClure
There's a poll for the best young prospect on eleven-a-side.com (www.eleven-a-side.com)
Interesting that 30% of them play or played for UCD.

James
29/10/2002, 1:15 PM
ok this has gone pear-shaped
the derry lads have found out bout this and have voted on-mass for sean friars.. he now leads on 31% of the vote from john o'flynn

Pablo
29/10/2002, 1:21 PM
c'mon lads lets make this a crusade

Éanna
29/10/2002, 2:05 PM
just voted again but them dang "hey hey lets have some iron bru" norn lads have sean friars a mile ahead :mad:

pete
29/10/2002, 2:27 PM
from that list i'd only rate Sean Friars , Wes Houlihan, Noel Hunt, Ciaran Martyn & John O’Flynn.

Dunno how old Ciaran Martyn is though.

Schumi
29/10/2002, 2:34 PM
Originally posted by pete
Dunno how old Ciaran Martyn is though.
22 or 23 I think. He played for the Irish U-21s a couple of years ago.

Robbie Doyle is a lazy ba$tard and if he bothered his arse, he'd be a very bright prospect.

Counting Crow
29/10/2002, 8:04 PM
Bad news.
Everyone in Derry must have sobered up since Sunday because Sean Friars has shot past JO'F in the poll.

Éanna
31/10/2002, 2:04 PM
friars won it with over 30% of the votes. o'flynn second with around 20% New poll up there now- who are the best fans in the league- lets win ourselves this one!!!!

i wonder who gunther would vote for :eek: :)

Gary
31/10/2002, 5:58 PM
Originally posted by fonzi
banned?

As in, not allowed be used on this forum, or any other, ever again. The reason for this is because it is a stupid name what idiots shout at a match every now and then. No one is quite sure exactly what it is what these people are shouting, but it could be deemed as being offensive due to its idiocy. Therefore THAT name shant be used here or anywhere else ever again. if it us said the punishment shall be torture ie an evening out drinking with Laim Murphy.

leesider
01/11/2002, 9:46 AM
winning the best supporters poll by a mile...... poll is fairly accurate UCD have to be the worst!!

Schumi
01/11/2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by leesider
winning the best supporters poll by a mile...... poll is fairly accurate UCD have to be the worst!!
Oi!!

We're ahead of Bray ATM:p . Seeing as this is basically a poll on what club do you support, it's not going to be all that accurate.:rolleyes:

Gary
01/11/2002, 11:30 AM
I suppose the poll doesnt tell many lies, but as much as it pains me to say it, Shams probably have to most clourful support. I loves their flags, and apart from being scum, i love when they are at the Cross coz they really add to the athmosphere.

Troy.McClure
01/11/2002, 2:53 PM
No way Hozay, it would be Derry (after us of course!). Rovers have about 10 fans who bring the 2 big flags and their Tallaght Hoops banner :rolleyes: Thats about it though. I think that there's an article on 11 a side about how their numbers have sropped off so much that their board are worried about it:) :(

Troy.McClure
02/11/2002, 2:59 PM
Speaking of Derry fans, they have got wind of this poll and are closing fast on us, better vote quick! vote here now! (http://www.eleven-a-side.com)

Éanna
04/11/2002, 9:54 AM
Originally posted by leesider
poll is fairly accurate UCD have to be the worst!!
to be honest, i think you gotta admire the UCD fans. It would be much easier for them to support pats or bohs or whoever and see a trophy once in a while. they´re small in numbers but they´re as committed as you get.

Shed End John
04/11/2002, 10:49 AM
Ahem - what's all this calling Cork people to arms? Some of us are fortunate enough to be from Kerry, the spiritual home of the Munster Republic...

Spiritual home of the Munster Republic my arse. Seeing as you're a City fan, we can always make you an honorary Corkman, now isn't that much better?:D

Murphy Out Now!!!
McCarthy Out Now!!!

Éanna
04/11/2002, 1:11 PM
Ahem - what's all this calling Cork people to arms? Some of us are fortunate enough to be from Kerry, the spiritual home of the Munster Republic...
by the way- make up yer minds will ye. One minute it´s "the kingdom" and next yer home of a republic. Ye can´t have both!