PDA

View Full Version : Where were you when city won away?

James
26/10/2002, 3:02 PM
At long last we've won away from home
where were you on this momentous occassion

James
26/10/2002, 3:07 PM
and i have a fuppin cold to prove it :)

MAGIC

Troy.McClure
26/10/2002, 3:12 PM
Originally posted by James
and i have a fuppin cold to prove it :)

Who doesnt after that? Did you hear one of those annoying young'uns? Id swear that he had TB or something!:eek:

Colm
26/10/2002, 3:38 PM
and i have a fuppin cold to prove it
me too, one of the wettest and coldest matchces ive ever been to. It was all worth it though for the three points and the Flynny flick.:)

joe
27/10/2002, 9:08 AM
I was there too, like, but I've no cold so does that make you lot wimps?

Colm
27/10/2002, 1:10 PM
Originally posted by joe
I was there too, like, but I've no cold so does that make you lot wimps? Might do, but it probably just proves that you had the right idea with the hat, gloves etc. :)

Éanna
27/10/2002, 2:57 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
I missed it because I was, of all things, at a pre-marrriage course answering 160 questions on marriage set by a nun. :D :D :D

guess what one i voted for :eek: :)

Éanna
27/10/2002, 3:43 PM
Right about the time O'Callaghan was scoring, I was working out the anser to "Is God with you when you are having sex?". That nun had one filthy mind.
ah christ :eek: that´d be some threesome :D

fonzi
28/10/2002, 8:07 AM
for me id have to replace Madrid with Brighton and instead of booze(cause im a poor student) i wuz having a glass of water watching me mobile for SOCfc to give me the result!
NICE ONE SHAM!

Éanna
28/10/2002, 10:19 AM
That nun had one filthy mind.
forgot to ask- you don´t have her number do ya :eek: :D :D :D

derm
29/10/2002, 1:37 AM
Couldn't vote 'cos there's no option for "Enjoying the start of summer in Sydney"

Great to hear we've finally broken the away jinx. How are the lads playing. Who is this Murray feen I saw in the team line-up on eleven-a-side.com?

Éanna
29/10/2002, 1:23 PM
Originally posted by derm
Great to hear we've finally broken the away jinx. How are the lads playing. Who is this Murray feen I saw in the team line-up on eleven-a-side.com?
signed from peterborough on loan for the rest of the season- on the recommendation of john o´flynn. central defender who by all accounts looks very solid.

pete
29/10/2002, 1:36 PM
Originally posted by joe
I was there too, like, but I've no cold so does that make you lot wimps?

Me not got a cold either.

I think some people think its still the summer football but should have known that there is no summer in Bray. ;)

Been rumours for years now that the Carlisle Grounds been used as creche for local which i think can be confirmed now after they sued the four five one flag as a tent.

:eek:

niamh
29/10/2002, 1:41 PM
didn't get a cold, cause I had one already. Only seven and a half working fingers though :(:D

niamh
29/10/2002, 1:42 PM
didn't get a cold, cause I had one already. Only seven and a half working fingers though :(

James
29/10/2002, 1:44 PM
lol obviously developed some sort of twitch on your finger there niamh also cause you're multiple posting multiple posting

Éanna
29/10/2002, 1:44 PM
Originally posted by pete
they sued the four five one
only a matter of time with the filth they were publishing against our beloved gunther :eek: :D

niamh
29/10/2002, 1:48 PM
lol obviously developed some sort of twitch on your finger there niamh also cause you're multiple posting multiple posting

I blame the college computers for that one :o

Colm
29/10/2002, 1:48 PM
Originally posted by niamh
Only seven and a half working fingers though Me couldnt untie the knots when taking down the flags after cos my fingers were completley numb!

Éanna
29/10/2002, 1:52 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Me couldnt untie the knots when taking down the flags after cos my fingers were completley numb!
ah will ye all stop whinging. in my day we didn´t even have fingers- we had to ask the flag to take itself down and pay it thruppence ha´penny as well :rolleyes:

Colm
29/10/2002, 1:56 PM
Originally posted by Éanna

ah will ye all stop whinging. in my day we didn´t even have fingers- we had to ask the flag to take itself down and pay it thruppence ha´penny as well :rolleyes:
LOL:D

Unfortunatly the flags couldnt take themselves down because they were too intimadated by the local kids who were throwing lighting matches at them.

niamh
29/10/2002, 2:01 PM
Poor thinhs went through a very testing match over all. With the cold, wind, rain, scanger kids, the journey, the tense finish, the bad defending, seeing Deccy play close up.
Scary stuff.