PDA

View Full Version : The Flynny flick

Colm
26/10/2002, 12:37 PM
I think that this definitely deserves a thread of its own. It was one of the best pieces of individual skill I have ever seen. John O'Flynn made a fool of Wes Charles to show his true class and create what will forever be known as THE FLYNNY FLICK .:)

Troy.McClure
26/10/2002, 12:51 PM
I dunno now, sure he was only copying Redondo:rolleyes: ;) :D

James
26/10/2002, 1:36 PM
MAGIC :) :D :D

A face
26/10/2002, 5:35 PM
Sounds great lads .... But over time will it become known as J'OFY's TFF !! you know ... to shorten it up a bit like :eek:

James
27/10/2002, 1:23 PM
i thought that stupid word was banned from here ?

Éanna
27/10/2002, 2:58 PM
Originally posted by COLM
I think that this definitely deserves a thread of its own. It was one of the best pieces of individual skill I have ever seen. John O'Flynn made a fool of Wes Charles to show his true class and create what will forever be known as THE FLYNNY FLICK .:)

sounds class. me wann see it NOW!

dalo
29/10/2002, 8:09 AM
saw the highlights on TV3 last night. good win shame about leaking 2 goals. pity o'flynn still can't break his duck- i do find it worrying. i expected him to be on about a dozen league goals by now.

sets things up nicely for the bohs and pats games

eoinh
29/10/2002, 11:32 AM
didnt see the flick! or did it not come across on TV?:confused:

James
29/10/2002, 12:47 PM
the flick didnt really come off on tv3 unfortunately
they kinda showed it for the 3rd city goal but camera work wasnt great and u had u know where to look for it but twas there and was class

o'flynn for ireland ?

niamh
29/10/2002, 1:50 PM
He's creating chances so is only a matter of time...

pete
29/10/2002, 2:00 PM
Flick was good at the time as was unexpected. IMo bit of an overstatement to say best of all time. I thought was a pity George wasn't able to finish to the net with his first touch.

Couldn't be seen from tv at all as camera too far away plus Noel King tried to give credit to Warren.

I don't think it would have been noticed by city fans onlt for the fact it happened just in front of us.

John O'Flynn may not have scored but he set up 2 goals.

Colm
29/10/2002, 2:03 PM
Originally posted by pete

I don't think it would have been noticed by city fans onlt for the fact it happened just in front of us.
Yeah, it didnt really show up on tv, you had to be up close to see it.

Éanna
29/10/2002, 2:11 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Yeah, it didnt really show up on tv, you had to be up close to see it.
oh go on yeah. rub it in why don´t ye :mad: :p

Troy.McClure
29/10/2002, 4:34 PM
Arent we the priviliged ones? We get to see City win awaay and the flick! Class :)

Éanna
29/10/2002, 4:47 PM
Originally posted by Troy.McClure
Arent we the priviliged ones? We get to see City win awaay and the flick! Class :)
did you not read my last post-STOP RUBBING IT IN:mad: ;)

Counting Crow
29/10/2002, 8:13 PM
Noel Kings problem is that he is too small. TV3 need to realise this and give him a cushion so he can see over the top of the desk and watch what's happening on the screen.

You can just imagine his legs dangling ubnder the table.