PDA

View Full Version : Ireland-San Marino scarf

Gerrit
18/11/2006, 5:57 PM
For my collection of football scarfs, I am still looking for a scarf of San Marino. As far as I know the local FA doesn't have any such merch, but probably there were specific Ireland-SM scarves sold before last week's game (you know, half of the scarf in Ireland's colours and half in San Marino's colours, displaying both countries' names).

Does anyone know where I could get such a scarf? Or maybe someone knows a person willing to sell his? I'd pay the face value price (= same price as for which they were sold), can pick it up in Dublin or anywhere on the road from Dublin to Belfast, other locations are more difficult but there's always postal services ;)

PS: don't really need a regular Ireland scarf, because I already have two different models in my collection!

$Leon$
18/11/2006, 7:55 PM
I saw a fella at the match, sitting on the east bucket seats, during the week with a 50:50 one.
Didn't see any for sale at the stands on Lansdowne Rd.

citizenerased
19/11/2006, 2:51 PM
I got one before the match. a lad was on the street selling them, unfortunately iam not willing to part with it as I have a little collection going myself

grounded
19/11/2006, 3:05 PM
They were sold outside the ground. Both San Marino and 50-50 . I'm sure if you ask one of the regular sellers at a game they'd get you one for the next game or even post it to you.