PDA

View Full Version : Best of luck

hoopy
18/11/2006, 8:24 AM
Just before I embark on our own journey today, I'd just like to wish you folks the best of luck tonight. Nothing would give me greater pleasure in Cobh than to hear that Galway got the 2nd spot. Hopefully we'll see you guys again next season for more pre and after match antics. It was a pleasure to meet lots of genuine Galway/LOI fans, people who don't believe everything they read and found out for themselves that we're not some kind of Atila The Hun army. Anyway best wishes

Terry
18/11/2006, 8:44 AM
Like ye always knew, we believe now also that Tony Cousins will get the job done, unfortunately we cannot control things that will be happening up in Donegal. On that note I would like the wish our Ballybofey friends all the best tonight and hope ye can end yer season on a positive note. :D

Conor H
18/11/2006, 9:19 AM
Means alot Hoopy.One of the highlights of the season would be the relationship developed with the Rovers fans this year.It would be a privilege to have 250 Hoops down in Fox's and Terryland again next year.

galwaygirl
18/11/2006, 9:31 AM
Just before I embark on our own journey today, I'd just like to wish you folks the best of luck tonight. Nothing would give me greater pleasure in Cobh than to hear that Galway got the 2nd spot. Hopefully we'll see you guys again next season for more pre and after match antics. It was a pleasure to meet lots of genuine Galway/LOI fans, people who don't believe everything they read and found out for themselves that we're not some kind of Atila The Hun army. Anyway best wishes

Cheers 4 the best wishes & kind words hoopy. If ye're stayin over n cobh hope ye have as good a nite as we had this time last year and as good a nite as we plan on havin n kilkenny 2nite :D .

I would also like 2 take this opportunity 2 say good luck 2 our Donegal friends 2nite. C'mon The Harps:eek: :D