PDA

View Full Version : Must win at Wanderless

pete
24/10/2002, 11:28 AM
If city are to have any hope of achieving anything this season we have to win away from asap.

The sooner we wn away the better & don't think we'll get a better chance for some time than at Bray tomorrow.

Bray haven't scored in their last 4 games & have been leaking goals. They also have only one win in the league at home this season.

Since 97 city have only lost once in 6 games at the Carlisle Grounds so its now or never!

Gary
24/10/2002, 11:32 AM
Agreed, but i reckon this has 0-0 written all over it.

Schumi
24/10/2002, 11:37 AM
Yes beat Bray, PLEASE!!!! But get back to losing away by the time you come to Belfield:D

dalo
24/10/2002, 11:47 AM
hopefully by a few goals as well. in particular I hop o'flynn breaks his duck and bangs a few in. he looks as if he is lacking a bit of confidence

Dricky
24/10/2002, 12:58 PM
Bray is a good stomping ground 2-0 Cork!!!!!!

Troy.McClure
24/10/2002, 3:17 PM
Ya, its been good for us in the past.

Are many people making the trip up?

James
24/10/2002, 4:42 PM
predict 2-0 to city oflynn and murray :)

see ye there

pete
24/10/2002, 5:37 PM
Bray is possible easiest ground to access in paleland too.

I'd say looks like 5 or 6 layers of clothing be needed for Bray tomorrow evening :(

Schumi
25/10/2002, 9:40 AM
Originally posted by pete
Bray is possible easiest ground to access in paleland too.

I'd say looks like 5 or 6 layers of clothing be needed for Bray tomorrow evening :(
I think that goes for any game there. It must be the consistantly coldest place in the country. Every time we've played there, I've been absolutely freezing.

Macy
25/10/2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Schumi
I think that goes for any game there. It must be the consistantly coldest place in the country. Every time we've played there, I've been absolutely freezing.

First game of the season for us - all shades, tans and t-shirts.....

But in general I would agree the coldest ground in Ireland!!!!! And lets not forget the most annoying little skangers in the country as well..... forget Richer, the parents in Bray just treat the carlisle as a baby sitter for the little untc's......

Schumi
25/10/2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Macy

First game of the season for us - all shades, tans and t-shirts.....

But in general I would agree the coldest ground in Ireland!!!!! And lets not forget the most annoying little skangers in the country as well..... forget Richer, the parents in Bray just treat the carlisle as a baby sitter for the little untc's......
Absolutely. This year was the first that we didn't get any sweets, coins, stones or other assorted stuff thrown at us.

Éanna
25/10/2002, 1:40 PM
Originally posted by Macy
forget Richer, the parents in Bray just treat the carlisle as a baby sitter for the little untc's......
LOL :D Too true. I remember a game up there a while back, my abuse was directed rather enthusiastically at Tresson and one of the little gurriers who´d spent the past hour driving us up the walls turned round and goes "thas moi da" :D

Schumi
25/10/2002, 2:35 PM
Originally posted by Éanna

LOL :D Too true. I remember a game up there a while back, my abuse was directed rather enthusiastically at Tresson and one of the little gurriers who´d spent the past hour driving us up the walls turned round and goes "thas moi da" :D
How odd. One of the knacker kids at the $hels game last Friday was giving out to us for slagging his cousin, Ollie Cahill.:D

Éanna
25/10/2002, 2:38 PM
Originally posted by Schumi
How odd. One of the knacker kids at the $hels game last Friday was giving out to us for slagging his cousin, Ollie Cahill.:D
what was the young fella´s name? Judas Junior :eek: :D

No, what really surprised me about the tresson incident was that there was a child from the pale who appeared to know who his father was- thats a rare one for ya! :)