PDA

View Full Version : The ridden rock solid thread

Celdrog
15/11/2006, 1:27 AM
Idea pinched from Derrymac. What crazy decisions have gone against you and for you this season?

Drogs: Against: - Stonewall peno denied against Cork (even the Langers agreed) and the same the following week against Bray. Fabio booked on both occasions. Ref - Stokes
Setanta match in Cork, Fahey sent off for looking at someone and two of his frees blocked by Behans arms with no penalties. Ref - Kelly

For: - Fabio's goal given in dalymount when it was about a yard not over the line. Think the ref was McKeon, cannot remeber who the linesman(woman) was who actually gave it.
Linfield goal disallowed in the first minute of the Setanta semi, still don't know why. Can't remember who the ref was.

ifk101
15/11/2006, 8:19 AM
Every goal scored against Bohs this season (and in all seasons past) was the result of dreadful decisons by referees. G15 clubs shouldn't be subject to this level of amateurism.

trevy
15/11/2006, 11:00 AM
Paul Tuite's shocking display of incompetence/bias on Monday night at the RSC as outlined in the Waterford v Derry thread.The man effectively robbed us and I'm normally a calm person but I was going mad at the final whistle.I can't remember any one worse than that all season.

Partizan
15/11/2006, 11:06 AM
Paul Tuite's shocking display of incompetence/bias on Monday night at the RSC as outlined in the Waterford v Derry thread.The man effectively robbed us and I'm normally a calm person but I was going mad at the final whistle.I can't remember any one worse than that all season.

Though I must say McKeown's performance in Dalymount ranks a close second in my book.

cue the Bohs fans defending this nasty piece of work. :rolleyes:

RĂ©iteoir
15/11/2006, 11:23 AM
All I'll say is - play to the whistle - as happened in the same circumstances but with the roles reversed last season.

If your lot insist on calling the Assitant Referee a "****ing stupid bitch" and other choice pieces of Abusive, Offensive or Insulting language then you deserve to be sent off.

I hate to think what would have happened if our stewards hadn't seen the second player to be sent off making his way with some intent towards to Assistant Referee.

tbh - McKeon did superbly that night - although he should have binned your manager for charging onto the pitch to dispute the goal.

Peadar
15/11/2006, 11:42 AM
From the TV footage I've seen, no one got it up the gicker like Bohs, this season. Shocking decisions against them in at least 3 games.
Away to drogs, away to Bray and at home to drogs.

Dave McKeon is without question, the most incompetant man involved in the game, in this country.

Anyone at the Pat's v Cork City game a few weeks back would have seen him call Molloy over but Molloy refused and stood away from him for about 10 seconds while McKeon kept demanding that he come to him. What happened then? The pathetic wimp went to Molloy and said something, then ran off. What a joke!

wws
15/11/2006, 12:02 PM
If your lot insist on calling the Assitant Referee a "****ing stupid bitch" and other choice pieces of Abusive, Offensive or Insulting language then you deserve to be sent off.

She loves it!!!

The Sun

TonyD
15/11/2006, 12:08 PM
Dave McKeon is without question, the most incompetant man involved in the game, in this country.

Anyone at the Pat's v Cork City game a few weeks back would have seen him call Molloy over but Molloy refused and stood away from him for about 10 seconds while McKeon kept demanding that he come to him. What happened then? The pathetic wimp went to Molloy and said something, then ran off. What a joke!

That was absolutely effing hilarious:D :D

Peadar
15/11/2006, 12:37 PM
That was absolutely effing hilarious:D :D

Saw the funny side myself, but what does it tell you about McKeon! He didn't have the balls to stand up to Molloy so he ran off with his tail between his legs. How can anyone be expected to respect officials like that.

LukeO
15/11/2006, 1:20 PM
Alan Kelly disallowing a perfectly legitimate goal scored by Paul Devlin for Bohs in Bray even though the linesman had signalled that it was a goal. :mad:

And in our game against Drogs that was live on TG4 a couple of months ago, they were given a goal even the ball never even went close to crossing the line. :mad:

dcfcsteve
15/11/2006, 5:15 PM
Alan Kelly disallowing a perfectly legitimate goal scored by Paul Devlin for Bohs in Bray even though the linesman had signalled that it was a goal. :mad:

And in our game against Drogs that was live on TG4 a couple of months ago, they were given a goal even the ball never even went close to crossing the line. :mad:

Definitely the 2 biggets howlers of the season.

Shocking decisions - especially the one against Drogheda.

BohDiddley
15/11/2006, 5:34 PM
From the TV footage I've seen, no one got it up the gicker like Bohs, this season. Shocking decisions against them in at least 3 games.
Wouldn't quite put it that way, but yes, you're right.
Once more, for posterity and Christmas classic clip directors, that decision (http://www.bohemians.ie/BRAY%20-%20BOHS.wmv) (from 2.00)

If it weren't for the sustained vendetta against us, we'd have won the league, of course.