PDA

View Full Version : Tool, The Point, 22/11

Gerrit
14/11/2006, 6:30 PM
I arranged myself a day off for this one, yay! :) Now a few questions: I've never been in The Point before, does anyone know if "ground floor" is the standing area, or is that a different part of the hall? Ticketmaster.ie is still selling ground tickets, I'd prefer being close to the stage, but I'm confused now and not sure if I should buy or not.

If it ain't standing and if the seats are very far off the stage, I may try to find someone selling his ticket for an honest price (= face value) on the internet. Or is that 'ground floor' actually the same as the standing area, close to the stage?

Neish
14/11/2006, 11:00 PM
Been there a few times yeah the ground floor is standing it should say somewhere on the ticket if its seated or standing. See link for map of the point

http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/en-gb/dbimages/498v.gif

Gerrit
15/11/2006, 11:37 AM
The thing that confused me is: if you go to www.ticketmaster.ie and search for Tool in the Point, you have the choice between "standing", "ground floor", "block B", etc ... when clicking "standing" it says the tickets are not available, when selecting "ground floor" it says they're up for sale. So why do they mention both "standing" and "ground floor" options when those two are the same?? :confused:

Neish
15/11/2006, 1:36 PM
Then you must be seated if one of the blocks at the back of the standing area.