PDA

View Full Version : Sean Hargan

stickyjoe
14/11/2006, 9:36 AM
Any of the Derry lads help me with this, I posted it on a couple of threads last week but noone replied.

Did Hargan actually play games for Derry when he should of been suspended (regardless of whether the FAI informed Derry)?

If he did how come Derry did not know he was suspended as surely they keep track of yellow cards etc. or did they play him knowing he should of been suspended?

OneRedArmy
14/11/2006, 9:41 AM
Any of the Derry lads help me with this, I posted it on a couple of threads last week but noone replied.

Did Hargan actually play games for Derry when he should of been suspended (regardless of whether the FAI informed Derry)?

If he did how come Derry did not know he was suspended as surely they keep track of yellow cards etc. or did they play him knowing he should of been suspended?Search old threads.

Can't be bothered reposting the facts.

In summary, the answers to your questions are:
He was never suspended because of a Disciplinary Committee rule breach

Not our job

stickyjoe
14/11/2006, 9:52 AM
I`ve searched old threads this morning, I couldn`t care less about the points decuctions or what happened from it - I have no interest in that.

I`m trying to find out how Derry didn`t know he should of been suspended regardless of whether the FAI sent the email/fax or whatever.

Were Derry aware he should of been suspended or did they not even have their OWN records on it?

What got me thinking of it was the fact that my own junior team were able to tell me 2 weeks ago that I was 1 booking away from a suspension

OneRedArmy
14/11/2006, 9:57 AM
I`ve searched old threads this morning, I couldn`t care less about the points decuctions or what happened from it - I have no interest in that.

I`m trying to find out how Derry didn`t know he should of been suspended regardless of whether the FAI sent the email/fax or whatever.

Were Derry aware he should of been suspended or did they not even have their OWN records on it?

What got me thinking of it was the fact that my own junior team were able to tell me 2 weeks ago that I was 1 booking away from a suspensionWe didn't have records as the Disciplinary Committee are the record keeper.

We didn't realise he was suspended when he should've been as we weren't informed, when we were informed, he didn't play (Bray away).

Ollie has, allegedly, threatened legal action on Sean personally and Derry City.

dcfc_1928
14/11/2006, 10:10 AM
Sean Hargan missed the game for which he was suspended - the game vs Bray away.

He wasn't suspended for those three league games, as the club was not informed within the requisite period following the meeting of the Disciplinary Committee (7 days?) - as per the league's own rules. This was not disputed by the league.

The fact that Derry didn't even receive the suspension notice became irrelevant because of the above point.

Drumcondra Red
14/11/2006, 1:38 PM
Well Derry's fax machine was broken so they claim not to have recieved notice of his suspension, and they apparently proved an e-mail wasn't sent!!!

I would've thought it'd be fairly easy/ obvious to tell whether a player was suspended!