PDA

View Full Version : EL Weekly on late again tonight

DmanDmythDledge
13/11/2006, 9:59 PM
It's on at 11.50 again. What a time...:rolleyes:

SPXcyan
13/11/2006, 10:01 PM
Jayziz luvleh stuff!! ill be up anywayz!! I actually forgot about it.. thank god you posted this..

Red&White
13/11/2006, 11:33 PM
New levels of amateurness were today plunged. A couple if times a debate threatened to break out but that nonsense was quickly stamped upon by the host.

Sheridan
13/11/2006, 11:37 PM
I see Sweatshop Scully deigned to put in an appearance tonight.

Billy Lord
14/11/2006, 7:17 AM
Shamrock Rovers pay players what the club can afford, not what someone wishes they could afford. That's why we exist and Playstation FC don't.

Sheridan
14/11/2006, 7:23 AM
I'm not judging! It works for Nike, who am I to demur?

sonofstan
14/11/2006, 7:47 AM
Sweatshop Scully .

did I miss something here?

bluemovie
14/11/2006, 8:43 AM
Was I so tired at 12.30 last night that I was hearing things or in his intro to the Sligo-Drogheda game, did the presenter say something like "Sligo's form has dipped recently with the distraction of the FAI Cup final against Derry in December"?

I love the way they had to cut it short at the end because they ran out of time. Heaven forbid that On The Limit rally show could start at 12.31am instead of 12.30!

harpskid
14/11/2006, 9:01 AM
What a shambles last night's programme was - did ye see Scully and Ozo havin' a wee laugh when yer man said Sligo were in the final :)

showgies
14/11/2006, 9:24 AM
Was I so tired at 12.30 last night that I was hearing things or in his intro to the Sligo-Drogheda game, did the presenter say something like "Sligo's form has dipped recently with the distraction of the FAI Cup final against Derry in December"?

I love the way they had to cut it short at the end because they ran out of time. Heaven forbid that On The Limit rally show could start at 12.31am instead of 12.30!

Yep apparently we have made the final vs Derry in December.......can't wait really......time to revenge that 5-0 hammering in the semi's.......................or maybe we have been granted a replay for being so sh*te in the Brandywell

bluemovie
14/11/2006, 9:35 AM
Sligo probably have a good case to go to arbritation now after that. Get Michael Collins onto that and the cup final won't be played til January.

WeAreRovers
14/11/2006, 11:05 AM
did I miss something here?

No, just Sheridan's ongoing extended period of mourning for his plastic football club.

KOH

holidaysong
14/11/2006, 9:16 PM
Between the Drogheda DVD ad and the Rovers appreciation society at the end I was tempted to feck the remote at the screen!

harry crumb
14/11/2006, 9:27 PM
New levels of crappyness last night.

11.50....:rolleyes:

From the Cork point of view.

1. The voiceover on the highlights called Alan Bennet, Neil Fenn.

2. Ollie Cahill is a Cork native.(hes from Clonmel)

The voiceover of the goal of the month competition without the pictures was another gem.

Pathetic, Pathetic, Pathetic!:mad:

BohsFans
15/11/2006, 5:39 PM
Also having to see a Drogheda players arse laying on the treatment table, when they were previewing their dvd :eek::(

Also, it wasn't Clive Delaney who pulled down the Waterford player was it? Thought it was someone else!

CollegeTillIDie
16/11/2006, 6:43 AM
Yes you could easily mistake Clive, he doesn't stand out much:rolleyes:

BohsFans
16/11/2006, 6:17 PM
Yes you could easily mistake Clive, he doesn't stand out much:rolleyes:

Exactly! Which led me to the conclusion it wasn't him. Fu_ckin hell your argumentative! :rolleyes:

Bully Bull
17/11/2006, 1:41 AM
As good Manager as Scully is and as solid a centre half as Osam was , the two of them are absolutely shocking pundits.'Pressure' and 'form' seemed to be only two points they based their critique on!

Jerry The Saint
17/11/2006, 10:25 AM
As good Manager as Scully is and as solid a centre half as Osam was , the two of them are absolutely shocking pundits.'Pressure' and 'form' seemed to be only two points they based their critique on!

Oso is a football philosopher, ahead of his time, operating on a higher plain than the mere mortals who would dare criticise Him. One day in the future, historians will look back on eircom League Weekly as the early days of the Golden Era of TV Punditry.

Scully is an insufferable tool though.