PDA

View Full Version : To nights latest Waterford Vs Derry

ccfcgirl
13/11/2006, 8:26 PM
Still 0-0. Derry missed a penalty . Farren took it ......

BohsFans
13/11/2006, 8:39 PM
It's all over:

IRE PR FT Waterford Utd 0-0 Derry

kdjaC
13/11/2006, 8:41 PM
It's all over:

IRE PR FT Waterford Utd 0-0 Derry

MONDAY 13 NOVEMBER
EIRCOM LEAGUE PREMIER DIVISION
Waterford United 0-1 Derry City 7.45
Farren 90
Farren m/pen 30

Wouldnt use your website

kdjac

OneRedArmy
13/11/2006, 8:41 PM
It's all over:

IRE PR FT Waterford Utd 0-0 DerryIt ain't over til its over...............:p ;) :D Quick edit there?

EnDai
13/11/2006, 8:42 PM
Bleedin' eck! :(

BohsFans
13/11/2006, 8:44 PM
MONDAY 13 NOVEMBER
EIRCOM LEAGUE PREMIER DIVISION
Waterford United 0-1 Derry City 7.45
Farren 90
Farren m/pen 30

Wouldnt use your website

kdjac

:eek: No way, they've changed from FT to this:

IRE PR FT Waterford Utd 1-0 (0-0) Derry!!!

BohsFans
13/11/2006, 8:46 PM
It ain't over til its over............... Quick edit there?

Quick edit where? :confused:

Has always been a reliable website for scores! :(

NOW they've switched to: IRE PR FT Waterford Utd 0-1 (0-0) Derry

Errortel in disguise!:D

ccfcgirl
13/11/2006, 8:47 PM
After 3 minutes added time Farren after missing a penalty earlier on scored .Waterford had claims for a penalty a few minutes before the goal.

iceman
13/11/2006, 8:47 PM
Ferran scored in injury time.

micls
13/11/2006, 8:51 PM
lucky basta*ds.....Mark farren in literally the last second.

1-0

Possible scenarios:

Shels win,Derry win,Drogheda win- shels, Derry, Drogheda, city
Shels win, City win by 2 or more, Drogheda win-shels, city, Derry, drogheda
Shels win, city win by less than 2, drogheda win-shels, derry, city, drogheda
Shels win, city/derry draw, drogheda win-shels, derry, drogheda, city
Shels draw/lose, derry win, drogheda win-derry, shels, drogheda, city
Shels

If Drogheda lose/draw theyre automatically stuck in fourth.

Paddyfield
13/11/2006, 8:53 PM
UNF***INGBELIEVABLE. You just couldn't make up stuff like that.

I'd love to be a fly on Ollie Byrne's TV when he double checked Aertel tonight.
:D

wws
13/11/2006, 9:05 PM
be even funnier if he was on futbol24 - they gave 0-0 ft

than 1-0 waterford!

OneRedArmy
13/11/2006, 9:07 PM
be even funnier if he was on futbol24 - they gave 0-0 ft

than 1-0 waterford!Some poor bugger in the Far East is probably 20k down on that.......

Schumi
13/11/2006, 9:12 PM
Some poor bugger in the Far East is probably 20k down on that.......Serves him right, he should support his local team. :D

Gareth
13/11/2006, 9:13 PM
some bugger in the far east is always down 20k.

Gambling is bad kids :)

crystalclear
13/11/2006, 9:24 PM
Just back from the RSC and I must admit that the display from ref Paul Tuite was a disgrace.You might say I'm a sore loser but some of the decisions 2nite were unbelievable.Derry were given a very soft penalty for gods knows what, even the Derry players didn't look for it.Then in injury time Daryl Kavanagh was dragged down in the Derry box and Tuite waved play on.THE MAN'S DISPLAY WAS A DISGRACE. TV3 should be good tonight.

DmanDmythDledge
13/11/2006, 9:35 PM
From what I've seen of Tuite this season he has been terrible.

stickyjoe
13/11/2006, 9:49 PM
Those Dublin refs robbing Derry again :rolleyes:;)

B-Stand
13/11/2006, 9:59 PM
Those Dublin refs robbing Derry again

:D :D :D

Touché. Perhaps someone could drag out the thread with 100+ posts from Derry fans moaning about Dublin refs.

Dr.Nightdub
13/11/2006, 11:14 PM
Still think it's Shels' to lose, even if the arbitrator does the right thing, just on account of the superior goal difference - can't see Bohs getting a point in Tolka.

BohsFans
13/11/2006, 11:41 PM
Just back from the RSC and I must admit that the display from ref Paul Tuite was a disgrace.You might say I'm a sore loser but some of the decisions 2nite were unbelievable.Derry were given a very soft penalty for gods knows what, even the Derry players didn't look for it.Then in injury time Daryl Kavanagh was dragged down in the Derry box and Tuite waved play on.THE MAN'S DISPLAY WAS A DISGRACE. TV3 should be good tonight.

Totally agree!

Beckett's was never a pen. The ball was in the keepers arms when he got taken down.

As for Kavanagh :eek: the word stone wall peno don't do it justice! It's incidents like these that you have to wonder about money changing hands. Remember what price Derry were to win the league? :cool:

trevy
14/11/2006, 8:06 AM
Waterford United were so unlucky last night.We deserved a draw.Amazing finish to the game.Paul Tuite is a disgrace as said in the earlier comments :mad: .Ridiculous penalty given in the 1st half to Derry,blatant penalty turned down in injury time for Waterford and then plenty injury time played for Derry to get their winner.

OneRedArmy
14/11/2006, 8:14 AM
Still think it's Shels' to lose, even if the arbitrator does the right thing, just on account of the superior goal difference - can't see Bohs getting a point in Tolka.
Totally agree that its Shels to lose.

Thats whats great about it.

The pressure is only in one place.

OneRedArmy
14/11/2006, 8:18 AM
It's incidents like these that you have to wonder about money changing hands. Remember what price Derry were to win the league? :cool::eek: When Derry fans made comments like that a few months back they were laughed out of here.

It balances out all the decisions that were given against us, particularly from Tuite.

Pure incompetence.

Partizan
14/11/2006, 8:41 AM
It was absolutley disgusting to see what was witnessed last night in the RSC. As I said before it was the culmination of a litany of questionable refereeing decisions against Waterford that have been occuring all season. It was a case of sh1tting on the small guy. You have to wonder - dodgy penalty given to Derry in which they missed. We had a stone wall penalty turned down when Delaney literally dragged Dyl Kavanagh by the scruff of the neck to the ground. If that was rugby union Delaney would have been cautioned for a reckless challenge like that.

3 points tonight would have put us 1 point behind Bray and would have only have needed a point from Drogheda to avoid the play-offs. You have to wonder - 3 minutes given for injury time yet Mr Tuite blew up, right after the Derry goal after about 4 minutes 30 seconds. Is it incompetence, money changing hands or was he under orders from Merrion Square to give the match to Derry no matter what.

Jerry The Saint
14/11/2006, 9:10 AM
Just back from the RSC and I must admit that the display from ref Paul Tuite was a disgrace.You might say I'm a sore loser but some of the decisions 2nite were unbelievable.THE MAN'S DISPLAY WAS A DISGRACE. TV3 should be good tonight.

.Ridiculous penalty given in the 1st half to Derry,blatant penalty turned down in injury time for Waterford and then plenty injury time played for Derry to get their winner.

It was absolutley disgusting to see what was witnessed last night in the RSC.

What do you care:confused: You don't need the points, Derry do. Get with the program! :D

derrymac
14/11/2006, 9:17 AM
I think on the balance of refeering decisions all year it has to be imcompetence. Unless there is a rule that there has to be an amazingly crap decision every week to allow us all to rant about it on here afterwards. I saw the highlights last night and it was definitly a penalty to Waterford. However, Tuite has been imcompetent against Derry in the past so i don't believe he was pro-Derry, just crap. If anything, the FAI would have wanted Waterford to win as it would have removed the pressure to do anything about the replay announcement.

Could we maybe do a ridden rock solid thread where everyone listes their favourite refereeing ****-up of the year and we can see who features most. Stokes, tuite, McKeown would all feature for me and i'm sure Bohs fans will nominate Kelly.

As has been said on here loads of times whenever some Derry fans were shouting conspiracy.. there is no conspiracy,they are just crap. Last night was Waterford's turn, yet again, to be crapped on.

bluemovie
14/11/2006, 9:31 AM
I don't think it was anything to do with being pro-Derry or being paid off. I just think it was the 'easier' decision for Paul Cheat to make. Giving the championship challengers a soft penalty in the first half wasn't that difficult for him, but to give the bottom team a penalty in the 93rd minute which would have decided the league title would have been a major decision. As someone said, Delaney's grab on Kavanagh would have seen him sin-binned even in rugby, but that didn't enter into the equation for the ref. They're so incompetent that they don't even trust themselves to make the simplest of decisions. Even though everyone agrees it was a foul, he probably didn't trust his own judgement so he gave a non-decision. Rather that than run the risk of getting it wrong and being castigated for costing Derry the title. No, it was less risky to rob the bottom club and let the title be decided by another referee's incompetence on Friday - which it undoubtedly will be!

BohsFans
14/11/2006, 12:51 PM
:eek: When Derry fans made comments like that a few months back they were laughed out of here.

Yeah and rightly so, because youse were saying that Dub referees were biased against Derry City, which isn't true.

OneRedArmy
14/11/2006, 1:12 PM
Yeah and rightly so, because youse were saying that Dub referees were biased against Derry City, which isn't true.Whereas making accusations about Derry's odds for the title influencing referees is what exactly?!

BohsFans
14/11/2006, 1:27 PM
Whereas making accusations about Derry's odds for the title influencing referees is what exactly?!

I just thought I'd throw that in there. It's more plausible than thinking they're biased against you just because your from outside Dublin.

pete
14/11/2006, 2:41 PM
I suppose last nights result shows the blatant anti-Shels bias in the eL & FAI. Shels just can't get a break from the League, refusing to make new rules etc...

Wateford penalty looked a certainty. If not a penalty then was the most amazing blatant dive & would have deserved a yellow card.

hoopy
14/11/2006, 4:33 PM
Waterford fans now know how we felt last season. I'll never forget , after beating us with the assistance of Westlife Kelly, seeing Kelly snr and Plank Delaney laughing and joking leaving the ground. But we were only imagining things weren't we..........

Aaron
14/11/2006, 8:46 PM

Why aint i suprised! Another inept display from an incompetant ref. Never a peno to us, clear peno to waterford, poor refereeing. And it was me who started the other thread but read the first post again....

ConfusedBlue
14/11/2006, 8:54 PM
Waterford fans now know how we felt last season. I'll never forget , after beating us with the assistance of Westlife Kelly, seeing Kelly snr and Plank Delaney laughing and joking leaving the ground. But we were only imagining things weren't we..........

What are you on about?????

ConfusedBlue
14/11/2006, 9:01 PM
What do you care:confused: You don't need the points, Derry do. Get with the program! :D

You obviously haven't looked at the league table lately!

A win last night would of put us within 1 point of Bray,which we could of had a chance of avoiding a playoff with Dundalk should we get a result against Drogheda Friday.

Now how can you claim we don't need the points?

Paddyfield
14/11/2006, 9:21 PM
You obviously haven't looked at the league table lately!

A win last night would of put us within 1 point of Bray,which we could of had a chance of avoiding a playoff with Dundalk should we get a result against Drogheda Friday.

Now how can you claim we don't need the points?

ConfusedBlue. Obviously you haven't looked at the league table lately? The play off might be against Galway United and not Dundalk. If Dundalk draw of lose in Finn Park on Sat night and Galway United win in Kilkenny, then it will be Galway United in the play off.

Practice what you preach, I say.