PDA

View Full Version : Leicester Problems

Éanna
21/10/2002, 3:25 PM
As in another thread, Leicester are in big financial difficulties. Aside from the impact this might have on City, does anyone know if it will affect the link-up as a whole? Because AFAIK, Mayfield have come to rely pretty heavily on the leicester connection financially and this could hit them badly.

Shed End John
24/10/2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Éanna
As in another thread, Leicester are in big financial difficulties. Aside from the impact this might have on City, does anyone know if it will affect the link-up as a whole?

Hopefully the link-up will go straight down the jacks, like it should have done from day one. Leicester are benefitting no end, while City have got precisely f***all of any real value out of it. Let's end it now.

Murphy Out Now!!!
McCarthy Out Now!!!

Éanna
24/10/2002, 11:25 AM
I don´t think Leicester have benefitted nearly as much as they would have liked. Basically what we´ve got out of it is bit of cash, they got Delaney cheap and McSweeney for nothing. I think the link-up has not worked really, fortunately and we´ve got a bit more out of it than I expected. Still hope it´s all over asap.