PDA

View Full Version : Time for El’Duce to Retire

renovater
12/11/2006, 10:03 PM
Having read the obituary by Tom Kelly that the U-21 appears to be dead in the waters becomes a great disappointment. But has now being confirmed by Joe Butler on his web site, who was the man who brought us this great adventure when its was seen as opportunity for young players in our League to be able to play at the next level and give them the window of opportunity to hope they could go on and play at the next level.
As for Joe Butler I am sure must be disappointed having put in a lot of energy to get the clubs to support and making players available, and getting concessions from the Eircom League, to allow our over age players to play without losing there Junior Status.
What does amaze me that El’duce now say’s on the web site that having listen to the clubs, feel its time to call it a day on the U-21.The problem I have with that, When did El’duce start to listen what other people concern’s where? On the other hand we had T .Kelly telling us should the League fold on the U-21 the clubs would suffer as his concerns where that Castlebar Celtic would op to enter an under 21 team and take the players from other clubs, which in turn was bad news for the clubs. Well one can only speculate that this was happening, any way so one wonders was this apart of what the League had in mind.
There is another theory out there that is The Grey one was going to Limerick? Well my sources tell me this is not true, but he has always advocated he wanted Celtic to play at a higher level .This is why they have flood lights at Celtic. And I have know doubt there intention is to play under lights on a Friday Nights and resume in the league on Sundays, and he The Gray One will manage the U-21 and why not while other clubs may feel aggrieved by the way some of there players have left there club, they can only have themselves to blame. Failing to support those who had advocated problems with in the structure of the U-21 when it became issues between Club Vs County and for not observing the rules of the League.
Which lead me to the reasons why El’duce should stand down? It’s a well know fact in this country of ours that people don’t resign they are pushed or asked to step aside.
Well the case can be said of our Chairman Mr, El’duce he has been asked to step aside along with Mr Kennedy for there relationship was certainly on the slide, and it became a political battle field between them one trying to out do the other. As a result of this the F.A.I had to step in to relieve the tension between the two parties’s and take over the affairs of The Connaught Football Association. While all this has taken place our El’duce has never taken reasonability for his actions only to blame the others. And yet he was the top man where does the buck lie surly at his desk.
He can be best remembered for the loss of the Connaught Senior League, The Enda Mc gill Cup which now leads me to say he is now solely reasonable of the removal of the Mayo U-21 team which leads me to say is a very sad day.

Yours in sport.
The Renovator

Thunderblaster
13/11/2006, 5:41 PM
If you want one chairman to retire, who do you suggest to be the man to replace him? Unless you get the backing from the majority of Mayo football people, you do not have a leg to stand on.

renovater
16/11/2006, 8:00 PM
If you want one chairman to retire, who do you suggest to be the man to replace him? Unless you get the backing from the majority of Mayo football people, you do not have a leg to stand on.
I think you have miss the point.
The Chairman is elected by the L.M.C.
The chairman has failed to get all the clubs to attend a meeting held on 8th Nov. last,concerned the U-21 issue.
also failed to add to the 4 members that is on the L.M.C.
Does that not tell you some think is wrong, when clubs dont want to susport its own league.
IF The F.A.I. feel it was right to ask him to step down in Connaught who has the right to ask him to step down in Mayo?
REGARD to I think should be Chairman in Mayo would be decission for the new L.M.C. THAT your club and others should sit on.

Thunderblaster
16/11/2006, 10:00 PM
Will you be lobbying the clubs?

Does his term ends at the next AGM anyway?

If I'm right in saying, the next chairman is Tom McDaniel?

If it is such a core issue with you, then you ought to talk to the clubs and get their own feedback.

renovater
20/11/2006, 9:14 PM
Will you be lobbying the clubs?

Does his term ends at the next AGM anyway?

If I'm right in saying, the next chairman is Tom McDaniel?

If it is such a core issue with you, then you ought to talk to the clubs and get their own feedback.
1. NO i WON'T BE LOBBYING THE CLUBS.
2. YOU NEVER NO WITH HIM
3.THAT DEPENTS ON THE ELECTED L.M.C.
4.i ONLY OFFER MY VEIW
5.WHY DONT YOU GIVE US YOUR VEIWS RATHER THAN SIT ON THE FENCE?