PDA

View Full Version : Question of Sport - Bulmers Promotion

wws
11/11/2006, 6:11 PM
QUESTION OF SPORT F.A.I. CUP SPECIAL
St Patrick's Athletic are holding a special FAI Cup edition of a Question of Sport in McDowell's Richmond House on Tuesday, November 14th at 8pm.

There will be a Bulmers promotion on the night as well as a raffle and spot prizes.

A team of four costs €20. To enter a team or for further information please contact the club on 01 454 6332.
================================================== ===

If anyone on the forum wants to enter a foot.ie team or a team representing their club pm me for more details. Any dublin based Derry fans interested in entering a Derry City FC team or teams especially welcome. PM me if interested.

http://www.stpatsfc.com/images/questionOfSport.jpg

wws
13/11/2006, 9:09 AM
Due to unforeseen circumstances the Question of Sport quiz night has been changed from Tuesday to Thursday night -16th November.

Red&White
13/11/2006, 9:41 AM
Due to unforeseen circumstances the Question of Sport quiz night has been changed from Tuesday to Thursday night -16th November.

....to allow Derry fans to go and cheer on Bohemians on Tuesday?

wws
13/11/2006, 9:43 AM
yup!

many derry fans going to the quiz night?

free bulmers all night ...possibly

Red&White
13/11/2006, 9:46 AM
:rolleyes:
yup!

many derry fans going to the quiz night?

free bulmers all night ...possibly

What!? Noooo! I was 85% going on Tuesday as I'm based in Dublin, but I work Thurs, Fri, Sat nights...:(

Any chance you could save a few pints and I'll come up on Friday morning and collect them? ;)

wws
13/11/2006, 9:50 AM
THERES a dublin branch of the derry supporters club isnt there?

any chance they can enter a team for Thursday?

Red&White
13/11/2006, 9:55 AM
Yeah there is indeed. Unfortunately I cleared out my inbox a few days ago and now have none of their emails so can't send you addresses. I'll post your original post on Derry City Chat though and tell them to call/let you know if they're going.

OneRedArmy
13/11/2006, 11:05 AM
THERES a dublin branch of the derry supporters club isnt there?

any chance they can enter a team for Thursday?WWS I'll forward on to the SC lads.

Unfortunately a lot of us have Friday booked off work to head up to Derry for the Cork game, not sure how many will be around Thurs night.

We'll hopefully be able to muster at least one team.

wws
13/11/2006, 11:57 AM
yeah that would be great - go in club jersies if you like
we had a Derry City FC team at the last one - would be good to have them back as this is part of our cup final events promo

any other dub based LoI teams more than welcome to enter a team on the night!

DvB
13/11/2006, 4:06 PM
any other dub based LoI teams more than welcome to enter a team on the night!

May be able to get together a decent rovers team, i assume you can just turn up on the night without booking entries or anything like that?

Koh

wws
13/11/2006, 4:08 PM
exactly just turn up on the night with team in tow

4 to a team - fiver a head

desaintsno.12
13/11/2006, 4:11 PM
May be able to get together a decent rovers team

that'll be a first :p :p
sorry couldnt help it

Red&White
14/11/2006, 6:42 PM
QUESTION OF SPORT F.A.I. CUP SPECIAL
St Patrick's Athletic are holding a special FAI Cup edition of a Question of Sport in McDowell's Richmond House

Sorry, where exactly is McD's Richmond House? I take it it's quite close to the ground? Don't know the area very well and don't want to be wandering around for ages in the dark looking for it...

charliesboots
16/11/2006, 1:25 PM
It's right beside the turnstile entrance to the ground, directly across the road from the church.

Anybody else heading to this tonight? Unconfirmed reports that each table will receive 4 free Large bottles of Bulmers!!

bluemovie
16/11/2006, 6:25 PM
I left the last quiz in McDowells with 12 bottles of wine in winnings. Don't think we'd be welcome back again!