PDA

View Full Version : O'Halloran staying?

Neil
03/07/2001, 4:38 PM
I saw in one of the tabloids that talks had broken down between Bohs and City re: Greg. Apparently, Bohs were under the impression that he was available on a 'Free'. So he's staying at City for the time being.

What it does mean is that the guy is getting paid by City all this time...

pete
03/07/2001, 4:57 PM
I think City are desparate to get rid of him, get a few quid for him & reduce the wage bill.

The fact he hasn't figured in the toto ot sooper cups or even listed with squad in the programme would seem to back this up.

James
03/07/2001, 6:12 PM
even at this late stage I'd love it if things with him and murphy could be sorted out as greg has alot to offer the team.
Maybe if someone could meet him out one night ...say in redz and convince him we are going to win the league..... ( its been done B4...ala O Cahill ) maybe he'll stay

someone's gotta talksome sense into the guy

pete
05/07/2001, 6:11 PM
JW's site (http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~jw/4-7-10.htm)

Seems as if Bohs get that D'arcy guy than greg will ahve to stay as no one will want him.

I've mixed feelings whether he should stay as he does seem to be an unsettling person in the squad. Greg clearly wants over to Engerland & doesn't see that happening while playing fullback.

BTW Carey & Horgan are as good a fullback pair as i've seen play for the City. Careys better going forwrd whereas Horgan is very very rarely (if ever) beaten by his man!

a.n.other
06/07/2001, 9:29 AM
i agree with james, gregs got alot to offer and should be kept at the club whatever the problems are surely don't warrant him being sold to a bunch of ****s like bohs who'll be ****ing themselves with laughter at our stupidity when hes a regular for them next season

pete
06/07/2001, 12:26 PM
Hes just signed for Bohs from $hel$ so looks like we'll be stuck with Greg whether we like it or not!