PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys

Grasshopper 99
11/11/2006, 3:37 PM
At the Sligo game there will be apparently a small amount of replica jersys for sale, for a price of around 40euro :( . With this in mind, that is some price to pay for a jersey at the end of the season when they should have been on sale at the start of the season:mad: , as well as that we are getting new jerseys next year that will be on sale to the public.

The new jerseys are back to green and white stripes with a plain green back far white numbers and the crest looks great on it and slevin group will not be on the front. This is great news coming to the end of a long hard year both on and off the pitch.

Eoingull
12/11/2006, 3:49 PM
I think the NTL green and white stripes left an indelible impression on people's minds, and deep down are regarded as our true colours. I welcome their return!
If what you say is true, and jerseys are on sale at the Sligo game, I'll still pick one up. Now that I'm living in England I'd love to have a reasonably-up-to-date Wanderers jersey to wear about the place!

Hulsey
13/11/2006, 1:36 PM
At the Sligo game there will be apparently a small amount of replica jersys for sale, for a price of around 40euro

I'l believe it when I see it and not untill then, ya know what the jersey situation has been like, how many times people were told it'd be 2 or 3 weeks untill they were on sale and 2 years later still nothing. Heres hoping though

thedoyler
13/11/2006, 7:10 PM
I was talking to someone i know from the club today and they said they dont think so at the game, although they said it was 50/50, is that more promising than what we've been hearing for weeks/months/years?

Cabinteelygull
16/11/2006, 12:20 PM
Will the new jerseys DEFINATLEY be on sale next year? Because God knows how long we've been hearing that said about the present shirts. Good to hear we're back to stripes, might bring back the good times!

BrayZil
12/12/2006, 11:12 PM
Heard theres a few jerseys in stock now in sizes Large and X Large. Its up on the official website. €40 each.

http://www.braywanderers.ie/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

thedoyler
12/12/2006, 11:54 PM
Many left? Can you get them from the club shop?

braysnumber1
18/12/2006, 5:44 PM
club hope to have new jerseys on sale at start of next season. tis will never happen