PDA

View Full Version : O'Connor

nzamcdza
10/11/2006, 6:25 PM
has he offically accepted the bohs job yet??

;)

sligoman
10/11/2006, 6:28 PM
Why you hardly want him for Derry do ya?:eek:

1 9 2 8
10/11/2006, 6:53 PM
His name is Connor not O'Connor. He's hasn't joint anyone yet and could be on the dole for a while unless some club wants to fork out €50,000 to buy out his contract:D

lofty9
10/11/2006, 6:56 PM
His name is Connor not O'Connor. He's hasn't joint anyone yet and could be on the dole for a while unless some club wants to fork out €50,000 to buy out his contract:D

if kenny is worth £0 then you will have to pay €1,000,000 to get rid of him:D

1 9 2 8
10/11/2006, 7:07 PM
Kenny had a clause in his contract Connor didn't. I'd prefer for Connor to be on the dole for over a year then the €50k teach him a lesson for the way he back stabbed us

kdjaC
10/11/2006, 7:45 PM
Takes 11 weeks to get the dole if you leave your job, instant if your sacked.

Interesting only Doolin and MCDonnell will be in charge of their teams from the top 6 next season.

kdjac

superfrank
10/11/2006, 8:10 PM
It's actually eight weeks if you quit.

higgins
10/11/2006, 10:28 PM
Is Doolin safe if Drogheda finish fourth and out of europe ?

OneRedArmy
10/11/2006, 10:47 PM
It's actually eight weeks if you quit.Moot point, he's from Belfast.

He can get it immediately in the North...

Strabane_Harp
10/11/2006, 11:32 PM
9 weeks in the north if you leave work willingly within the UK

unless u have a contract which says different :p

EireBadBoy
10/11/2006, 11:35 PM
Kenny had a clause in his contract Connor didn't. I'd prefer for Connor to be on the dole for over a year then the €50k teach him a lesson for the way he back stabbed us

I'm hearing that!! Vitriol rules!!

Kenny obviously is supposed to be held in some sort of untouchable position....I'm trying to figure it out.
Having seen him at the tail end of a great EL match on RTÉ he was acting all emotional and teary eyed with "we" and "us", I was dying to strangle the hure with the fact there is no we or us!! The simple fact is that Derry fans don't hold much sway with a charitable appearance from the Dunfermline manager at any point of the season never mind OUR Cup Final!
Call me old fashioned but,seriously, Stephen Kenny seems to think Derry will disappear without the dippy hure!

Derry City FC, Kenny, near out of business, we clawed back and you were no where to be seen. SK was succesful but I'm not shedding a single tear, just go to Scotland and stay there. The FAI Cup Final is for Irish Football, the Dunferline manager has no place there.

DmanDmythDledge
11/11/2006, 10:51 AM
Interesting only Doolin and MCDonnell will be in charge of their teams from the top 6 next season.

kdjac
Don't talk too soon.

kdjaC
11/11/2006, 11:04 AM
Derry City FC, Kenny, near out of business, we clawed back and you were no where to be seen. SK was succesful but I'm not shedding a single tear, just go to Scotland and stay there. The FAI Cup Final is for Irish Football, the Dunferline manager has no place there.

Someone beens eating the lemons again.

kdjac

nzamcdza
11/11/2006, 11:32 AM
Dont listen to EireBadBoy, no other Derry fans think that just this wingnut.

Celdrog
11/11/2006, 3:39 PM
Is Doolin safe if Drogheda finish fourth and out of europe ?
Yes he is

Poor Student
11/11/2006, 6:49 PM

kdjac

Got a job lined up for Pete Mahon?

Strabane_Harp
12/11/2006, 12:04 AM
I'm hearing that!! Vitriol rules!!

Kenny obviously is supposed to be held in some sort of untouchable position....I'm trying to figure it out.
Having seen him at the tail end of a great EL match on RTÉ he was acting all emotional and teary eyed with "we" and "us", I was dying to strangle the hure with the fact there is no we or us!! The simple fact is that Derry fans don't hold much sway with a charitable appearance from the Dunfermline manager at any point of the season never mind OUR Cup Final!
Call me old fashioned but,seriously, Stephen Kenny seems to think Derry will disappear without the dippy hure!

id feel the same to be honest, he did a good job, but he has no place at the cup final

Fivesilver
12/11/2006, 11:57 AM
Why you hardly want him for Derry do ya?:eek:

Why not - they did well enough out of him this season. :p