PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Turners Cross

John83
10/11/2006, 4:31 PM
Hi guys, I'm thinking about heading over the the Shels game. Two questions:

1) Is this all-ticket?
2) Which direction of the #3 bus do I take?

Risteard
10/11/2006, 11:53 PM
Sorry you didn't get any help John?
Hope ya managed to get there in the end for a great night all-round.
Who do you support?
STI?

John83
11/11/2006, 12:07 PM
Sorry you didn't get any help John?
Hope ya managed to get there in the end for a great night all-round.
Who do you support?
STI?
I found my way in the end. In case anyone's ever wondering the same question and finds this via a search, some directions to Turners Cross:
Get the number 3 bus on Patrick's street. Get off just after the Turners Cross Tavern. That is all.

I was, like all good men, hoping to see some slim chance of Derry winning the league, so the result was most welcome. Slightly harder to feel empathy with the Cork fans when they're singing anti-Dublin songs though. You lot need to get more specific! ;)

Peadar
12/11/2006, 8:33 AM
In case anyone's ever wondering the same question and finds this via a search, some directions to Turners Cross:
Get the number 3 bus on Patrick's street.

If someone used their head, they'd have gone here (http://corkcityfc.ie/turnerscross.htm), to the Official Website.

Poor Student
12/11/2006, 9:53 AM
STI?

STIG is the UCD fanzine, Student Till I Graduate.

John83
12/11/2006, 1:43 PM
If someone used their head, they'd have gone here (http://corkcityfc.ie/turnerscross.htm), to the Official Website.
Yeah, that'd be the one I visited before asking "which direction of the #3 bus do I take", something your website doesn't actually answer. But, no, Peadar feels like another impotent jibe. :rolleyes:

Actually, in the directions in my last post, I forgot to answer my own question. :) It's the Ballyphenane (sp?) direction.

rebs23
07/12/2006, 10:38 AM
Slightly harder to feel empathy with the Cork fans when they're singing anti-Dublin songs though. You lot need to get more specific! ;)

See my sig below and even that is in doubt at times!:D

paudie
07/12/2006, 12:11 PM
It's the Ballyphenane (sp?) direction.

Ballyphehane