PDA

View Full Version : UEFA match tickets?

pete
03/07/2001, 4:03 PM
Have ye started selling yet? How many tickets will be available? Has there been much uptake yet? Predictions for attendance?

Stevo
03/07/2001, 4:50 PM
we'll sell as many tickets as we have seats....the talk is that there will be 7,500 seats on the day but after visiting it a few weeks ago i'll believe that when i see it....persume it will be an evening kick off can anyone confirm this ???? just wondering will we have any support from our fellow eircom clubs ?? it'll be a great night in "de town" come the 9th of august so your all very welcome even athlone fans !!! (you can see what european football is all about ) ....heard a rumour that eric lavine was at the bohs game any truth to the rumour...i know padraig moran is on his way but we need more firepower upfront

Macy
03/07/2001, 5:01 PM
Announcement of tickets later in the week. Season ticket holders, members and supporters club first, then general sale.

Lavine was at the Bohs match (where were you?) wearing an ac milan home jersey (natch). He seems to be more keen on coming than we are to have him. Basically, If we get Moran as seems to be agreed (but not 100% as Cork are also interested), then I can't see us getting (affording?) both. If we lose out on Moran then I'd say we will sign him.

joe
03/07/2001, 7:11 PM
apparently moran wasn't too keen on coming down south last year, so i imagine much hasn't changed on that front since then.

Stevo
04/07/2001, 9:45 AM
its in 2day's papers that derry city are also in for moran....i wish de town would just sign him and get it over with...anyone know if theres a deadline date for players to be registered for the uefa cup ??? when is it ???

gheewhizz
05/07/2001, 12:17 AM
The reason we couldn't sign padraig moran before now was because he was on holidays. We can afford padraig moran & Lavine wages wise. If we have to pay Galway a fee for Lavine we will not sign him. If Lavine is on a free we will sign him.