PDA

View Full Version : Dundalk v Limerick

exiled_gufc_fan
09/11/2006, 8:27 PM
No idea how up to date errortel is so dunno how this is actually going ...

THURSDAY 9 NOVEMBER
EIRCOM LEAGUE FIRST DIVISION
Dundalk 0-0 Limerick FC 7.45

steno
09/11/2006, 8:29 PM
Says 0-0 on soccerstand too and is at 90mins on their clock but that can be a bit slow at times.

BohsFans
09/11/2006, 8:39 PM
IRE D1 FT Dundalk 1-0 (0-0) Limerick :) :) :)

exiled_gufc_fan
09/11/2006, 8:40 PM
Indeed - Vaughan on 81 according to errortel. :(

Maynard
09/11/2006, 8:41 PM
Giller is my hero:) :D

steno
09/11/2006, 8:48 PM
Leaves Dundalk in with a small chance of taking the title but Shamrock Rovers are really in the driving seat

BohsFans
09/11/2006, 8:49 PM
Thats it all over now

Yeah hence the

IRE D1 FT Dundalk 1-0 (0-0) Limerick :) :) :)

5 mins ago.

BohsFans
09/11/2006, 9:03 PM
oh wow how good are you ? :D POTM of the month i have to say ;)

one post for FT is enough!

oriel
09/11/2006, 9:09 PM
Leaves Dundalk in with a small chance of taking the title but Shamrock Rovers are really in the driving seat

Agree totally, but they have to beat Finn Harps tomorrow, I fully expect them to. but..............you never know stranger things have happened.

steno
09/11/2006, 9:17 PM
True enough Finn Harps are a tricky enough team.
And stranger things have happened as we found out last week.

Louth4sam
10/11/2006, 7:29 AM
They dont have to beat finn harps. They have to drop 4 points in their last two games due to their far superior goal difference. Cant really see that happening. If Galway fail to beat cobh we are garinteed 2nd place and a playoff match.

Calcio Jack
10/11/2006, 7:55 AM
Agree totally, but they have to beat Finn Harps tomorrow, I fully expect them to. but..............you never know stranger things have happened.

Well you may be right... press release from Rovers yesterday asking fans to turn up early for "pre-match entertainement on what should be a carnival night"... sure we are right to give the team a huge send off at what will be our last home game and I fully support it...but that sort of talk makes me a little bit nervy... would prefer that we let Scully just get on with things and not do anything different to our normal match day routine... any other Hoopers remember Pat Byrne having his photo taken with the FAI cup in advance of the replay with UCD in 1984 (to facilitate the newspapers) well we all know what happened then !! Still think we'll win tonight

manic da hoop
10/11/2006, 8:31 AM
Of course on paper everything points to a Rovers win tonight, and a comfortable one at that, but given the importance of it all I've rarely been as nervous since the end of last night's game.

C'mon ROVERS!!!

thomas
10/11/2006, 12:06 PM
Of course on paper everything points to a Rovers win tonight, and a comfortable one at that, but given the importance of it all I've rarely been as nervous since the end of last night's game.

C'mon ROVERS!!!

Nerves are for losers. I fully expect to win. When that happens dundalk will have to mount a 14+- goal difference turnaround on the last day!