PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's Game

DrogMan
18/10/2002, 11:21 AM
Hello all Corkonians!!!
How are you all. Just to say hello and best of luck in the match on Sunday as I hope we wil end our barron spell and kick your ass's like we did a couple of months ago. Anyway where exactly is the ground as I forgot since last time I was there. Oh and by the way I've a funny feeling that we are going to pull off a shock victory, so prepare to feel pain!!!!:-)

pete
18/10/2002, 11:34 AM
Directions assuming coming road:

Down Dublin Road,
through the Lee Tunnel,
Following south link ring road (dual carraigeway) until get to Kinsale Road roundabout.
Take the middle of 3 lanes & take 3rd exit from roundabout (1st goes to airport, 2nd goes straight ahead),
Should be little sign on road for turmners cross as you make the 3rd exit anyway,
Follow road for about half a mile, past Woodies, CMP dairy, Musgrave Park on the left (tall floodlights), Turners Cross garage on the right & will see cars parked around the place for the match & floodlights ahead of you....

The Donie Forde
19/10/2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by pete
Directions assuming coming road:

Down Dublin Road,
through the Lee Tunnel,
Following south link ring road (dual carraigeway) until get to Kinsale Road roundabout.
Take the middle of 3 lanes & take 3rd exit from roundabout (1st goes to airport, 2nd goes straight ahead),
Should be little sign on road for turmners cross as you make the 3rd exit anyway,
Follow road for about half a mile, past Woodies, CMP dairy, Musgrave Park on the left (tall floodlights), Turners Cross garage on the right & will see cars parked around the place for the match & floodlights ahead of you....

Does the 1st exit not got to Frankfield'Grange/Douglas?
2nd to Airport/Kinsale?
3rd to Wilton/Bishopstown/West Cork/Killarney
4th Turners Cross
5th City Centre
6th Douglas + where you came in first of all

You're right about te middle lane though...

Donie

The Donie Forde
19/10/2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by The Donie Forde

Does the 1st exit not got to Frankfield'Grange/Douglas?
2nd to Airport/Kinsale?
3rd to Wilton/Bishopstown/West Cork/Killarney
4th Turners Cross
5th City Centre
6th Douglas + where you came in first of all

You're right about te middle lane though...

Donie

Jeez, confusing people here - including myself!?

Suppose the Frankfield exit is just (about) a sub-exit off the airport one, which in that case would make the Turners Cross exit the 3rd as originally posted above...

In any casethe one you want is immediately after the West Cork/Killarney one and Turners Cross is sign posted. If you miss it, give yourself a treat and go all the way around again.... :D

Donie