PDA

View Full Version : Worst player of the season

Hulsey
09/11/2006, 4:24 PM
Since a lot of the support seem to think that noone deserves the player of the year award, who do you reckon gets the "honour" of getting the donkey of the year award?

braysnumber1
09/11/2006, 4:33 PM
you should get it for starting this thread:mad:
there has been some poor performances from some players but i dont think you should mention any names etc on this site.

iancruickshank
09/11/2006, 6:35 PM
By the 'support' bringing in a donkey of the year award, you turn the support into an 'ass'. ( definition of support; keep from falling or sinking, encourage, speak in favour of)

Seagull
09/11/2006, 8:27 PM
Since a lot of the support seem to think that noone deserves the player of the year award, who do you reckon gets the "honour" of getting the donkey of the year award?

You're the donkey, you cretin. :mad:

Bray Head
10/11/2006, 9:54 AM
Any player that pulls on a Bray Wanderers jersey should get the total backing of the fans. Obviously some of them are not up to premier division football but to critise them in a poll is ridiculios. No true fan is even going to vote on this.

Hulsey
10/11/2006, 1:30 PM
I think you'll notice that I didn't mention any names if you read what I wrote. We all know this has been a bad season and this was more a thing to talk about after a game or whatever rather than post here. Learn to read before going off on a tagent at someone.