PDA

View Full Version : the drogs

dalo
17/10/2002, 2:13 PM
things have gone really downbeat on foot.ie ever since the derry game. hardly surprising really as our season implodes and we drift aimlessly along the table.

maybe fans will finally see george is far from the messiah some made him out to be. the opening day wonder of the shels seems like eons ago now. still gutted over the semi fianl defeat- that will stick in the gut for a long time

it will be interesting to see what the crowd will be like for the drogs game. i reckon a couple of thousand if we are lucky. hope fully murphy will step down and concentrate on the backroom side of things

pete
17/10/2002, 3:23 PM
Hows this for an unlikely scenario...

Now;
Bohs: 30 pts (12 games played)
City: 17pts (one game in hand.

Bohs have Rovers(they've struggled against them already this season), $hel$ (shels are improving & its live on tv) & City (100% league home record) at the cross for next 3 games.
City have Drogs (home), Bray Wanderless (away) & then Bohs & Pats at home.

Bohs lose all 3 games.
City win all 4 games (3 are at home).

2 and a hand weeks later Bohs on 30 points & city 1 behind on 29...

Ok so Bohs unlikely to lose all 3 but shows how we not completely out of things & could easily he within a few wins of Bohs.

fosterdollar
17/10/2002, 3:33 PM
goan the ******s!!!! ;)

fosterdollar
17/10/2002, 3:33 PM
goan the l@angers!!! ...... is what i meant to say....

:D

Colm
17/10/2002, 5:24 PM
Originally posted by dalo

it will be interesting to see what the crowd will be like for the drogs game. Very bad for a number of reasons:
- We're on a very bad run
- The sunshiners have seen us lose at home
- Its on a sunday afternoon.

That said, I hope im wrong and that the sunshiners have turned into City die-hards and will come to games regardless of the circumstances.............
Nah, now im just being dillussional!:)

Éanna
18/10/2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by dalo
things have gone really downbeat on foot.ie ever since the derry game. hardly surprising really as our season implodes and we drift aimlessly along the table.

maybe fans will finally see george is far from the messiah some made him out to be. the opening day wonder of the shels seems like eons ago now. still gutted over the semi fianl defeat- that will stick in the gut for a long time
NICE ONE LIAM :rolleyes: :mad: