PDA

View Full Version : Steve O'Flynn - story?

Casegrande
16/10/2002, 3:13 AM
Steve O'Flynn scored his seventh goal of the season last night. We could do with him back at this stage.

So, is he just on loan at Limerick or has he left City for good? Anyone know?

Éanna
16/10/2002, 10:59 AM
He had a pretty good game against Monaghan a few weeks back when he came off the bench. We stopped off on the way back from Longford to see some of the game. Got a cracker of a free-kick that day too- also the winner.

The Donie Forde
16/10/2002, 2:56 PM
Originally posted by Casegrande
Steve O'Flynn scored his seventh goal of the season last night. We could do with him back at this stage.

So, is he just on loan at Limerick or has he left City for good? Anyone know?

Gone for good, as far as anyone can predict the future...

Donie

Colm
16/10/2002, 3:00 PM
I heard that he is on loan but there is no way that he is coming back because he had a major spat with Gunther.

niamh
16/10/2002, 3:03 PM
There really was little chance of him coming back once he had a fall out with Liam. Although it appeared Greg managed it.

fosterdollar
16/10/2002, 3:03 PM
why do soccerbot not have him listed in the topscorers list??? something to do with the 'loan' situation or are they just a bit clueless? :confused:

Éanna
16/10/2002, 4:02 PM
Originally posted by COLM
I heard that he is on loan but there is no way that he is coming back because he had a major spat with Gunther.
Much the same as i heard.

Gary
16/10/2002, 5:55 PM
he is on loan for the season. Thats what the guy in Jackman Park told us that day anyway, and he seemed to know his Limerick FC stuff.

End of Story

Troy.McClure
17/10/2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Casegrande
We could do with him back at this stage.

Would he get his game ahead of 'JOFY':rolleyes: GOC or Jimmy? I doubt it.

Gary
17/10/2002, 11:14 AM
So should his nickname be Sophie or Sofia or something ridiculous like that???

Éanna
17/10/2002, 1:25 PM
Originally posted by Troy.McClure
Would he get his game ahead of 'JOFY':rolleyes: GOC or Jimmy?
I´d play him up front ahead of George O´Callaghan, and Jimmy I reckon. Himself and John O´Flynn could work very well together.

Troy.McClure
17/10/2002, 7:02 PM
How can you say that though? They have probably never even met eachother yet alone played a compeditive match together. From the little I have seen of him they seem to have too similar a style and 'JOFY' has said that he likes to play with a withdrawn striker like Georgie Boy.